your hometown city logo

IronChefShark

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

icon.gif

The city I grew up in and still work in: London, Ontario (the green horizontal bar in't part of the logo, that's from the website)

I now live in the London bedroom community of Dorchester, which is within the Municipality of Thames Centre

thamescentrelogo.jpg

and the County of Middlesex

MCtopbar4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Fernandina Beach has an interesting set of logos.

city.gif

That is the city's main official logo. I wish I could find one bigger but you get the idea. The cool thing I like about Fernandina is they a secondary logo.

8flags3.jpg

Ofcourse the top one is used alot more but, the second one is used alot for city business

You live in Fernandina?I go there all the time.Nice little town I don't know if it's nice to the locals though.

rome.jpg

^My town's logo

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

town-logo03.gif

My hometown of Stephenville, Newfoundland and Labrador. The building on the right is(or was) our paper mill and the three dots are the smoestack that stood next to it. The airplane represents the U.S. Air Force Base and International Airport that pretty much got the town started, the left has trees for the forests that surround the town on the 3 sides. The green under the trees and mill represent the mountains that are also on 2 sides of the town, I know the blue is for the runway at the airport(one of the longest in Canada and capable of landing the space shuttle), I'm not sure but one of the blue also represents the brooks, ponds and bay that surround the town.

Somebody a while back said in this thread that Sydney Nova Scotia is the best city to live in, I agree, having lived there a few years myself and I loved it.

TEMPLE CITY, CA (L.A. Suburb)

topRight.gif

"City of Temple City." That's a little redundant, just a bit.

I am only posting this so someone else doesn't, cause IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, yet it still manages to show up in any thread about LA or Anaheim...

Los Angeles Camellias of Temple City....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived