your hometown city logo

IronChefShark

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My town's logo is in the top lefthand corner of this website...I couldn't find a pic of it by itself, but basically the logo is the volcano looking symbol (without the telephone, of course). My town is actually a private community with a Hawaiian theme.

Diamondhead, MS logo

AM.gif

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Since my wife and I moved a couple of weeks ago, and we finally have our computers networked and back online, I figured I would throw the new hometown's logo up for public consumption. Actually, this is a new logo, recently unveiled just before we moved (and not because of it, we think). The new slogan: "You couldn't pick a better place." Enjoy.

CHTlogoH.gif

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 months later...

flag for my real hometown, the city of Portland OR:

700px-Portland%2C_Oregon_flag.svg.png

and the seal

PortlandOR_seal.gif

gordie already covered West Linn (where we both went to high school - did I mention that I hate that flag? - and Eugene).

harperdc.gif

Enfield.jpg

At the top of the shield is a five point crown, the trademark of Hallmark Cards Inc. Directly below the crown, within the shield, is a pile of cannon balls with a keg of gunpowder on each side, representing the Hazard Powder Company, a manufacturer of gunpowder during the Civil War. A three-bladed propeller is on either side of the powder kegs symbolizing the Crestline Boat Company, a subsidiary of the Bigelow Sanford Company. The Bigelow Sanford Company trademark, a weaver's knot tied by a pair of hands on a pedestal, represents the nation's largest carpet manufacturing company at the time. A tobacco plant flanks each side of the trademark depicting the Tobacco Valley in which the town is located. A star on each side of the shield, centered within the double circles and the border, stands for the Colony of Massachusetts and the Colony of Connecticut.

The best part about my town is that the actual seal 6 feet wide and made out of LEGO's.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

http://www.cityofnapa.org/ is my city's website. the logo is in the background of the picture on the front page.... the logo is in my A.C.N.V. crest too. i'm sure justin/STL Fanatic can post it ;)

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived