WJMorris3

Okay, the rosters have been named!

NATIONAL LEAGUE

C: Mike Piazza, Paul LoDuca

1B: Derrek Lee, Albert Pujols

2B: Jeff Kent, Luis Castillo

3B: Scott Rolen, Aramis Ramirez

SS: David Eckstein, Cesar Izturis, Felipe Lopez

OF: Bobby Abreu, Jim Edmonds, Carlos Beltran, Luis Gonzalez, Jason Bay, Carlos Lee, Moises Alou, Miguel Cabrera, Andruw Jones

SP: Chris Carpenter, Pedro Martinez, Dontrelle Willis, Roger Clemens, John Smoltz, Jake Peavy, Livan Hernandez

RP: Jason Isringhausen, Brad Lidge, Chad Cordero, Brian Fuentes

FINAL VOTE: Trevor Hoffman, Brett Myers, Roy Oswalt, Billy Wagner, Brandon Webb

AMERICAN LEAGUE

C: Jason Varitek, Ivan Rodriguez

1B: Mark Teixeira, Paul Konerko, Mike Sweeney

2B: Brian Roberts, Alfonso Soriano

3B: Alex Rodriguez, Melvin Mora

SS: Miguel Tejada, Michael Young

OF: Manny Ramirez, Johnny Damon, Vladimir Guerrero, Ichiro Suzuki, Garret Anderson, Gary Sheffield

DH: David Ortiz, Shea Hillenbrand

SP: Roy Halladay, Bartolo Colon, Mark Beuhrle, Jon Garland, Johan Santana, Kenny Rogers

RP: Danys Baez, Justin Duchscherer, Brian Wickman, B.J. Ryan, Mariano Rivera, Joe Nathan

FINAL VOTE: Carl Crawford, Torii Hunter, Derek Jeter, Hideki Matsui, Scott Podsednik

Discuss!

LvZYtbZ.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, The Dragon didnt make it!

(thats my nickname for Bonderman)

This is the first all-star game I'm interested in, and they get one Tiger in there... it's like the Red Wings all over again when they'd send 15 Avalanche players.

And they make a big deal of "ONLY 3 Yankees" making the team. Screw them! Barely .500!

SIG.png

Clement got screwed over, IMO.

he was probably on the border of in or out untill he was thrashed on Friday by the good guys. Once that happened they probably said not this year buddy. ^_^ Allthough I doubt we'll acctually see Rogers there, he should be replaced with Clement.

1zqy8ok.gif

Felipe Lopez, SS

by the way, every team has to be represented, there cant not be no Reds, whoa how many negatives was that

i meant starting

The Reds don't even deserve to be represented in the All-Star Game to be quite honest.

6uXNWAo.png

As a quick aside, where's Jose Guillen? He should be starting over Abreu - Abreu is simply not good enough a fielder to be on this All-Star team.

I agree. Just one National on the team, despite how good they are seems to be a sham to me.

But after Guillen and the whole Angels flapup reminder this year, that's probably why we didn't see him on the team.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yeah they need to get rid of that must represent rule, does a Rockie, Devil Ray, Royal deserve to be there also.

well you have to find some way to tell the casual fan that there are teams in Colorado, Tampa and Kansas City ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived