Name That Font!

pcgd

I'm sorry to sound like such a n00b, but I was wondering, what's the name of both the Miami Hurricanes' uniform number and name fonts? Y'know, the ones that appear on the jersey like this:

PHB1000F.jpg

and the lettering that goes on the back of the jersey, too? Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry to sound like such a n00b, but I was wondering, what's the name of both the Miami Hurricanes' uniform number and name fonts? Y'know, the ones that appear on the jersey like this:

PHB1000F.jpg

and the lettering that goes on the back of the jersey, too? Thanks in advance!

Handel Gothic for the numbers

Does anybody knows what the font used for "RED POP!" is? It would be prefect for a project I'm working on.

FaygoRedPopcan.jpg

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Does anybody knows what the font used for "RED POP!" is? It would be prefect for a project I'm working on.

FaygoRedPopcan.jpg

In my professional opinion, that font is not perfect for any project. Ever.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]