LOGOLYMPIAD VOTE: Event 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOLD: 2

SILVER: 4

BRONZE: 3

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

GOLD: #7. I can't say it's the best presentation, but in my opinion, it might be the best concept here. I'd rather have an awesome concept then a poor idea drawn pretty.

SILVER: #8. I like the 34 stars, which I assume is for Kansas being the 34th state in the union.

BRONZE: #3. Very nice touch with the flagstick at Topeka (and maybe a nod to Augusta here?)

LvZYtbZ.png

1.) #4

2.) #3

3.) #5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Many of these were good, but could have been used for any golf tournament anywhere; there were no special references to the course or state. Those that did moved up in the voting, which goes this way:

Gold-2 (most attractive of the finalists)

Silver-5 (just a small notch below 2)

Bronce-10 (not as attractive but the only one that said "Kansas" without using a map.)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived