New Cincinnati Bearcats football jersey

WSU151

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I found this image of what appears to be the Bearcats' new jersey. I know that the logo, field, and probably helmet have been posted, but I hadn't seen this before.

FF111619-xl.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Very nice, though I hope the little circle R registered mark doesn't appear on the actual jerseys. That really makes it look like a cheap retail replica.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Nice upgrade. I don't know many football teams that use Friz Quadrata for numbers, but it matches the wordmark and will stand out more against the other generic NCAA gothic number templates.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I like it too. Friz Quadrata is an underrated font.

My nitpick is the white shoulders. I'd like to have seen a bit of red on the outer edges, or just make the whole wedge red. I like to see a lot of red and black together. Perhaps it's a personal preference. Regardless, it ain't bad.

Dilbert- whenever I read your posts I have to use the voice of Barney. It just pops in my head. Now if you used a picture of the Professor from Gilligan's Island, then you'll really have authority.

i like it overall- but I guess I am not a fan on lettering on the front of jerseys. Only a few teams can get away with it in my opinion- Oklahoma and Texas immediately spring to mind. But other than that and the previous comment about the drop shadow on the numbers these should look very nice indeed

I like it but still hate the $35,000 italicised c paw. no I will not get over it. The old one was just fine

Did you check out the Flash teaser advertising the new C-Paw? It had this crazy zoom pan of the old C-Paw, and you could see that the old toe prints were the most terribly drawn graphic elements you may ever hope to see, almost like pseudo-ellipse polygons. The old one was not fine, but they didn't need to spend 35 large on a new one when they could have just cleaned up the old one. With that said, though, I really like the new logo. It looks much less like a factory installed font that comes with your computer and more like a nice custom-esque job. Much more cohesive and attractive.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived