another new AIFL team

Dilbert

How weak - friggin' ABA style cr*p :evil:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Is that a Poke'mon I spy?

I'm very sure that ain't Pikachu there. Or any other Pokemon, for that matter.

Either way, the logo sucks ass. It looks like that Scooby Doo villain reject is controlling the letters like a puppeteer would control a puppet.

I'm fairly sure that's the arms and torso of the leaping monster that's floated around for a while... used to be a logo for someone, then started popping up in clipart collections.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Interview of artist who created the Thunder logo.

Napoleone Dynamite: "Yea it's probably the best drawing I've ever done. It took me like 3 hours to do the shading under the arms. I kinda based it of my favorite animal the liger, which is a cross between a tiger & and lion bred for it's skills and magic. If I had to describe the final product in one word I'd have to say.........sweet!

could be worse, could of been the NIFL.  But to wonder who actually created this, wouldn't doubt it was from Nintendo

http://www.daytonabeachhawgs.com/

They already have an NIFL team there as well

Incorrect. NIFL team go bye-bye. They were botted from the city and the AIFL swooped in to announce a team before the NIFL season was even over.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived