NBA transactions thread

Raptormansam

too many shooters and not enough defense..i don't think this is as good as it looks..wade will go nuts trying to direct this team and shaq will not be happy watching walker and williams launch threes..

i can't see van gundy turning williams into a nash or kidd type point guard

New jersey is quietly doing some good stuff

Still won't be enough, IMO...the Nets still haven't found a replacement for Keynon Martin...and I doubt a decrepit Cliff Robinson or a very untested in clutch situations Sharif Abdur-Rahim are going to be the answers....they might be good enough to win the Atlantic, but then again, the Atlantic is the NBA's answer to the NL West (as in somebody's gotta win it by default)...

Miami, Detroit, and Indy have a lot to say about who wins the East....and losing a very good bench player in Scalabrene to a divisional foe isn't a good thing...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

The Memphis Grizzlies, fresh off that massive five-team trade, sign former rookie of the year guard Damon Stoudamire: TSN.ca

so would he be nicknamed Smokey the Bear :P now that he signs with the Grizzlies

The Memphis Grizzlies, fresh off that massive five-team trade, sign former rookie of the year guard Damon Stoudamire: TSN.ca

so would he be nicknamed Smokey the Bear :P now that he signs with the Grizzlies

LOL! :D Yes, he should be! And he should be a perfect replacement for Jason Williams, too... :P

Furthermore, as a Blazers fan, I am so glad to be rid of that ball hog hot dog.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I know KG is valuable as all hell but trading Ben and Rasheed would be absolutely dumb, it would be great for the T-Wolves and would still be good for the Pistons but they would lose to much in order to win the championship again.IMO At the least the T-Wolves could throw in the Kandi Man and no picks would be involved.

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

rumor from RealGM has it that Detroit and Minny are discussing a Wallace, Wallace & picks for KG deal...wouldn't that be a blockbuster!?!

link

welp, looks like this deals dead. Dumars shoots down KG deal

also, Abdur-Rahim, after the physical mess, says he wants nothing to do with being a Netlink

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

rumor from RealGM has it that Detroit and Minny are discussing a Wallace, Wallace & picks for KG deal...wouldn't that be a blockbuster!?!

link

also, Abdur-Rahim, after the physical mess, says he wants nothing to do with being a Netlink

GOOD

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

link

GOOD

Amen to that...

I would have driven out to the Palace from CT and joined with a great many Pistons fans in wanting Dumars's head if he went ahead with that...KG's a damn good ball player, but if the Pistons dealt off 'Sheed and Big Ben, well, we'd end up being worse than the Knicks.

As for Sharif not wanting to go to Jersey, HAHAHAHAHA! No K-Mart, No Chance Of Winning ANYTHING in the Swamps...you want a winner in the CAA? Get a fluffing Devils ticket :D

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Not that it's new news, but Bobby Simmons signed a multi-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks today...I know you are all overcome with anticipation.

The Philadephia 76ers bolster their frontcourt with Duke reject, I mean forward Shavlik Randolph!!

And finally, Rick Brunson continues his quest to play for more teams than Larry Brown coaches, signing with the Seattle Sonics.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived