Miami Hurricane Throwbacks

cincodemayo1

Not sure if this was posted yet...but I just got my UMiami alumni newsletter and it said this...

Make your plans today to return for Alumni Weekend and Homecoming 2005! Registration brochures are being mailed to all reunion classes and registration forms are now posted on the Alumni Weekend website. Guests who register by September 30 will be entered into a drawing to win an authentic throwback UM football jersey from 1969. The UM football team will be wearing these special jerseys during the Homecoming game on Saturday, October 29 when they take on the UNC Tar Heels. Register now to join your fellow alumni in October as we celebrate Alumni Weekend and Sebastian the Ibis' 50th Birthday!

This is the link to the 1967 jersey, but I'm guessing it's similar...

http://www.footballfanatics.com/fanstore.t...BA5FFD443273D66

I highly doubt they'll be wearing a UCF helment...oh wait, that's your sig.

Got a link or am I just missing it?

No. People still can't figure it out that The Helmet Project doesnt allow linkage. <_<

actually dirtycurty, i didnt know i couldnt link from that site, and i changed it to a link in my first post

That's a strange looking uniform. It looks...cheap. I dunno, not the best throwback I've seen. However, the Wisconsin throwbacks were awesome looking, and I hate the Badgers! They should definitely bring back that look.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 3 weeks later...

I really hate the jersey being as sheer as pantyhose. What's up with that? You'd think their boys over at Nike could get them something that's not 1970s porthole mesh.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived