THe Navy cavalier jersey

kings1604

I've seen a different magazine (either a Beckett or SLAM) with Lebron in the navy Cavs uniform. basically it looked very similar to tarheeltider's concept there, though I don't remember what color the number outline was (I do know the numbers were white)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

While we're on the subject of alts, the Cavs can't debut an alt until next year correct? I thought I heard somewhere that new Uniforms had to wait three years before alts could be added.

But I tend to mess these things up :wacko:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

You will not see any black uniform additions in the NBA for a while. League has a moritorium against adding any more black uniform and that comes directly from the Commish. That's why the abundance of navy blue jerseys. Think about the last team to add a black jersey away or alternate in the last 5 years? Utah, and the Commish hated it and but the kbosh on black unis.. Pantone be damned.

Jerry West (aka Logoman)

Check this out:

http://www.nba.com/media/cavaliers/james_bobblehead_250.jpg

It's from a promotions and giveaways page on the Cavaliers' site.

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/tickets/promotions.html

Looks like pretty wide shoulders and a red stripe on the side. I guess I'll have to wait to really see it to make judgment.

I would have posted the image directly, but it was giving me problems and I don't have anywhere to host it.

I like the Blue Alt... but, I just fear that this blue will over-take the "Wine" as the preferred jersey. The idea was to have the Cavaliers return to "Wine and Gold". I really like the gold jersey shown in the previous post. It also seems that being unique, it would be the ideal alternate for merchandising. I guess with the name "JAMES" on the back, they will sell regardless. Blue, glod or even pink.

The dark blue is the "new black" in alternates. There just seems to be too much black and now blue in the scheme of all of the NBA jerseys that will be used. (including the alternates)

Archived