It has come down to this!

yankeeman161

So, Bostonians, New Yorkers and fans of great pennant races, It has come down to this! After 159 hard fought baseball games, obsticles to get to first place and all of the off the field hype, It has come down to the final 3 game series this weekend between the Yankees and the Red Sox to settle the 2005 American League East Division Title.

To Boston I will say this on behalf of ALL Yankee fans, whether, they feel like this or not,: U better bring Ortiz, Manny, that hippie Damon, Ur "Capitan" Varitek, Nixon, Wakefield, whoever u got because it WILL NOT matter because the results will be the same as they have been for the last 8 years, Yankees 1st, Red Sox 2nd and we WILL bring our best to Fenway to do what we do best if i can steal a line: Lay the Smackdown on ALL of the Red Sox Candy A**es!

Don't forget Sox, u have to keep your eye on the Indians as well and hope that the other Sox win as well. At the end of these 3 games u will hear the words u hate so much: "Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!"

IF U SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE YANKEES, ARE COOKIN!! :therock:

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

And where did winning the AL East leave the Yankees last year?

And what path did the Red Sox take to get to the title?

I'm just saying....after all I am a Reds fan.

And quoting the Rock is just dumber than Billy Madison in a kindergarten class.

So, Bostonians, New Yorkers and fans of great pennant races, It has come down to this! After 159 hard fought baseball games, obsticles to get to first place and all of the off the field hype, It has come down to the final 3 game series this weekend between the Yankees and the Red Sox to settle the 2005 American League East Division Title.

To Boston I will say this on behalf of ALL Yankee fans, whether, they feel like this or not,: U better bring Ortiz, Manny, that hippie Damon, Ur "Capitan" Varitek, Nixon, Wakefield, whoever u got because it WILL NOT matter because the results will be the same as they have been for the last 8 years, Yankees 1st, Red Sox 2nd and we WILL bring our best to Fenway to do what we do best if i can steal a line: Lay the Smackdown on ALL of the Red Sox Candy A**es!

Don't forget Sox, u have to keep your eye on the Indians as well and hope that the other Sox win as well. At the end of these 3 games u will hear the words u hate so much: "Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!"

IF U SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE YANKEES, ARE COOKIN!! :therock:

After this, I think my own personal "lesser of two evils" just switched back to the Red Sox. thanks for getting my head back on straight.

After this, I think my own personal "lesser of two evils" just switched back to the Red Sox. thanks for getting my head back on straight.

Mine would have, but seeing it's also another team that has a really annoying fan base as well, I just can't do it...

Go Tribe

Go Halos

Hell, go ANYONE not named the Yankees or Red Sox (well, cept the Braves :lol: )

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Mine would have, but seeing it's also another team that has a really annoying fan base as well, I just can't do it...

Go Tribe

Go Halos

Hell, go ANYONE not named the Yankees or Red Sox (well, cept the Braves :lol: )

i'm with HCE there, anyone BUT the Yankees or Red Sox.

GCEeffm.png

Put me in the anyone but Boston camp. Their fans were insufferable before last year and now they are off the charts annoying. The last thing we need is another post-season of watching Red Sox nation live and die with every pitch. Worst whiners in the history of sports. At least the Yankees are classy if nothing else.

Go Tribe and if they don't make it then Go Angels! :D

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I don't think the Red Sox got that version of the script tonight :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Woo Boston won tonite..now 2 more games for Boston to win and kick the Yankees to the Moon so they can watch te playoffs...hahaha...

It's not so easy as you said.

Tomorrow Randy Johnson will pitch por the Yanks. This guy always owed the Red Sox. So the Yankees will win that one.

Sunday, Schilling will pitch for the Red Sox. This guy now is human and didn't win too many (big) games. So... you got the idea.

I don't think that the Red Sox will win the division. They must be consider themselves as luckies if they get the wild card.

If you are asking about which is my fav club, it's just the Red Sox.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Keep fighting you two (BOS and NYY): just let the Cardinals sit back and rest up for their title run.

And the Mets sit back and relax at home and rest up for their golf game. :D

Along with the Giants..

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived