Titans' unis

CrookedThumb

Every team during this season is going to wear an alternate uniform for one game. The Browns wore orange pants, the Rams wore blue this week.

um, in case you ain't noticed this is a logo and uniform board.  most of the info (i.e. major teams), we usually know about for months.  and not everybody's doing it (i.e. giants, 49ers, chiefs[i hope to god no]).  not trying to be an ass, but i gotta edumacate the rookies.   :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Those look good. If they kept the dark pants, and just made the columbia blue their permanent, and then of course the white jersey on the road, i think it would work. a very unique look, and it would get columbia blue back on the main stage for this franchise.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'm in agreement with most of you on this one.  I think it was a great look for them.  I happen to really like their regular dark jersey, too, so either way they go (unless it's dark blue jerseys AND pants at the same time) will be okay with me.

I just walked in from a GREAT day at Candlestick Park, :D:D:D I saw those Titans uniforms on TV and I about lost my lunch!

.....well maybe it was the 12 or so beers, but whose counting! :laugh:

You had a better day than I did:  your team won AND you guys beat the hated Bears to boot :D

And those jerseys are good enough on their own, but why'd they mess it up by going with the dark blue pants instead of the white ones?  The latter option would have given it a Houston Oilers-ish vibe (contextual without copying verbatim)...

QPR%20Sig.png

when I was in chicago nine weeks ago for the cubs-giants, my buddy was wearing a 49ers t shirt and someone came up to us declaring how the bears were gonna kick our asses on opening day...

...bwahahahaha!!!! :D

and youre right about the white pants on the titans. the light blues would look better with the white pants. to me with the dark blue pants they look like some team out of the XFL!

I think these look pretty good.  I think it works well with the dark blue pants because there's enough of a contrast between the jersey and pants.  I don't know if it would look as good with white pants.

sidenote: This Milloy thing is killing me, not only do I lose my favorite player, he comes back to kick our asses in the season opener.  This is like breaking up with your girlfriend and she tells a week later her new boyfriend kicks your ass because she told him too.  .... " 'cus breakin' up is hard to doooooo".  God I feel sick.

Archived