Team USA concept

StPatty33

Nothing too serious, I just thought it might be cool to have a USA jersey with one blue sleeve and one striped sleeve:

USA.png

I'm not sure if I like the way it turned out *shrugs*, just thought I'd share, eh.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I really don't like the stripes on the left arm. IF you used the solid colours like on the right arm on both of the arms, you would have a real winner! Great job overall!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

As a concept, I really like it. But I hope it doesn't come to this.

By then, Nike will have bought 95% of the world. <_<

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I've always had an idea for a USA jersey like this too. I wouldn't be able to put it together as nice as yours though. I know a lot of people that don't like this idea for the team but I think it would bring a creative flavour to the Olympics if USA wore these. Very flashy, and sharp. I love the stars down shorts. My only nit pick is that the sock stripe combo that you have on the home blue jersey's don't work for me.

I knew making the concept that it was out there. Any concept that's not symetrical is going to get more flack than praise. Thanks for the feedback though, everyone!

And yes, that's tape on the socks. I could make it black I guess... some players use electrical tape I think *shrugs*

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I've never seen anyone use electric tape, but packaging tape's pretty common.

It's an interestng idea for a jersey, but, as you said, assymetry gets a lot of flack. Maybe if you had stars on the other half....it would look tacky, but more balanced. On the plus side, the stars on the pants look amazing. *lightbulb* What if you did the stripe on the jersey the same as the pants, but sorta reverse it. Like have 5 stripes, alternating red and white. So it doesn't take up the whole sleeve, and it gets the stripe effect. Just a thought to throw out there.

Archived