Iron crossover x!

IronChefShark

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man I hope all the graphics, sound effects, and music are all remastered on them  :D  :cool:

anyways, I gave everyone an additional week to enter this battle. Sabres7200 I hope you could enter, but I understand if you cant. and Puckguy I know youre busy with the TTZ, but if you can try and enter because your stuff is always a strong contender.

at the end of this battle Im gonna make an announcement regarding the future of Iron Crossover

Going off-topic, but semi-relevant, our prayers have been answered...already:

http://www.capcom.com/news/news.xpml?prid=450094

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

hopefully my ps2 will be fixed or traded in by then (it won't play madden, so i'm scrambling for a job-ncaa will tide me over til then)...first version i played was the third one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

man I hope all the graphics, sound effects, and music are all remastered on them :D :cool:

They will have remastered music.  If they are anything like the Japanese Rockman Complete Works collection for PS1, the graphics will be untouched.  However all the energy meters in the games were redone MM8 style.  They look kind of weird.  8-bit graphics with 32-bit icons and stereo quality sound.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Assistant: Hey master did you have a good weekend?

Saintsfan: Indeed I did my little sniivelling groupie. A very pleasant time! I was expecting to see a mountain of entries for the Iron Crossover. Obviously everyone is scared at being beaten by me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'm in my Junior year, and I don't have bs teachers like I had this year. I have teachers that are like "this is your most important year so I will give you alot of work to do"

It sucks.

God bless you.

You have no idea . . . .  :;):

Hang in there . . . and EVERY year is your most important year, relatively speaking.  And every year the stakes get higher.  Just keep your cool and keep things in perspective and you'll be fine.  Take the BS; it only gets worse once you get a job.   :)

I'm in my Junior year, and I don't have bs teachers like I had this year. I have teachers that are like "this is your most important year so I will give you alot of work to do"

It sucks.

Sure it does. It's like the playoffs. Every game is the most important game of your life. But if you stick with it, work hard, you get to taste the fruits of your labour at the end, and boy, it's tough to beat that.

This has been SyPhi's motivational message of the day... tune in tomorrow to hear SyPhi address the issue of 'university textbooks: the biggest scam ever'.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I know you guys are all busy and whatnot, still though I would like to at least get a full set of ten entries so we can get a poll going.

Im trying to keep this thing afloat just to get through this battle. Im toying with the notion of closing Crossover Stadium for some time so it refreshes itself, because I can tell its getting kinda old, and thats fine. that way when I start it again its met with some enthusiasm.

i have time tonite to make one so count me in... but now its BIOLOGY!

Biology, I remember that from last year, I wish I was back in it now I have Chemistry. But they both beat Earth Science (A requirement in my school).

I try to get one in tonight, I'll have 90 min extra because they've already delayed my school. Which is funny because if there 20 feet of snow they wouldn't delay or close the school.

Archived