TO on Class and Integrity

amare32

Owens discusses McNabb, his own future in Philly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPN.com news services

PHILADELPHIA -- Terrell Owens thinks the Eagles could be undefeated at this point in the season if they had Brett Favre at quarterback.

In an exclusive interview with ESPN.com contributor Graham Bensinger, the outspoken wide receiver also said injuries to Donovan McNabb have slowed the Eagles (4-3) this season.

"If Donovan wasn't hurt our record would probably be better," Owens said Thursday night.

ESPN analyst Michael Irvin recently said the Eagles would be undefeated if Favre were the starting quarterback.

Asked for his thoughts on Irvin's comment, Owens said: "That's a good assessment, I would agree with that, just with what [Favre] brings to the table.

"A number of commentators will say he's a warrior, he's played with injuries. I feel like him being knowledgeable about the quarterback position, I feel like we'd probably be in a better situation."

Owens returned to practice Thursday after suffering a sprained ankle in the loss to Denver on Sunday. He's listed as questionable for Philadelphia's game, but told ESPN.com, "I would say I'm closer to playing than not."

McNabb has been bothered by injuries all season. He's been hampered by a sports hernia since Week 1, and also has a bruised chest and shin. McNabb missed his second straight practice Thursday with a rib injury and was downgraded to questionable.

Owens also hard harsh things to say about the Eagles for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch Oct. 23 at home against the Chargers.

"That right there just shows you the type of class and integrity that they claim not to be," said Owens, who became the sixth receiver in NFL history to reach the milestone. "They claim to be first class and the best organization. It's an embarrassment. It just shows a lack of class they have. My publicist talked to the head PR guy, and they made an excuse they didn't recognize that was coming up. But that was a blatant lie. Had it been somebody else, they probably would have popped fireworks around the stadium."

Owens, who is unhappy with his contract, said he wants to remain in Philadelphia but doesn't think that will happen.

"I just want to be happy," he said. "If it's here, then I would love to be here; if not you got to move on. ... If there's a situation where they have a change of heart and come to their senses and pay me what I'm worth, then I'd be more than happy to be here.

"At this time I'm being honest with myself just trying to look toward the future, and I just don't see myself really being here. It's not because I don't want to be here, but I just don't foresee them doing the necessary things to keep me here."

Bensinger's full interview with Owens will be available next week on ESPN.com.

Class. Integrity. Terrell Owens. <_<

Would it be wrong of me to actively root for a DB on one of the Eagles opponents coming up to just absolutely rack this guy?

T.O., would'ya mind tapping a fresh keg of SHUT THE FLUFF UP? Thank you :)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

TO is a perfect example of why in the modern age of sports, you have to root for the laundry as opposed to the players.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think it's hilarious, T.O. has turned into a laughingstock, eventhough he is seriously a great player.

What I want to know is where the hell does he think he's going to go? Favrie isn't going to put up with his shizzle in Green Bay. Atlanta? Vick is inaccurate and forgets that football is played with wide receivers. He could go to Washington, hell Danny Boy would sign him, but Brunell probably won't be healthy, so he'd have to deal with inexperienced Campbell or angrily inconsistent Paddycake Ramsey. Denny Green would sign him in Arizona (you would love that wouldn't you, amare32), but how would McCown/Warner be better for him than McNabb? He came back from a terrible injury to play in the SB last year, but I bet he won't see another one.

McNabb has so far handled things with class, but I just want to see him slap the taste out of T.O.'s mouth one of these days.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Denny Green would sign him in Arizona (you would love that wouldn't you, amare32), but how would McCown/Warner be better for him than McNabb?

The Cardinals don't need another WR. If he could convert to offensive tackle, they might be interested.

I have never been a Cowboys fan, but seeing TO get cracked when he self-gratified on the Dallas star for the second time in the game -- that was fluffing justice.

He's a bastard. I don't care how good he might be athletically (making up words here), but he doesnt bring :censored: to the team. He's a little wuss, he whines about little :censored:, and he think's he's the :censored: when he's not. Before a football player, you're a human, and I don't think this bastard realizes that. He needs an arse wooping, preferably from Donvan McNabb.

I bet you Brett Favre is thinking, 'Get off my nads, T.O.'

We may be the worst team in the league. We may have a decaying stadium. We may have a bozo owner.

But at least this punk is not OUR problem any longer.

Eagle fans shouldn't be surprised. It's not like you didn't know what this jerk was about.

If I was a DB, I would be PRAYING to see 81 run a crossing route. Just once.

The Poster Child for the Me-First spoiled jerk.

Collusion or not..I'll bet you NFL owners avoid this guy like the plague if he goes on the market.

NO TEAM needs this cancer.

I think it's hilarious, T.O. has turned into a laughingstock, eventhough he is seriously a great player.

What I want to know is where the hell does he think he's going to go? Favrie isn't going to put up with his shizzle in Green Bay. Atlanta? Vick is inaccurate and forgets that football is played with wide receivers. He could go to Washington, hell Danny Boy would sign him, but Brunell probably won't be healthy, so he'd have to deal with inexperienced Campbell or angrily inconsistent Paddycake Ramsey. Denny Green would sign him in Arizona (you would love that wouldn't you, amare32), but how would McCown/Warner be better for him than McNabb? He came back from a terrible injury to play in the SB last year, but I bet he won't see another one.

McNabb has so far handled things with class, but I just want to see him slap the taste out of T.O.'s mouth one of these days.

Just a note, it's Mora's fault..not Vick's.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

What I want to know is where the hell does he think he's going to go?  Favrie isn't going to put up with his shizzle in Green Bay.  Atlanta? Vick is inaccurate and forgets that football is played with wide receivers.  He could go to Washington, hell Danny Boy would sign him, but Brunell probably won't be healthy, so he'd have to deal with inexperienced Campbell or angrily inconsistent Paddycake Ramsey.  Denny Green would sign him in Arizona (you would love that wouldn't you, amare32), but how would McCown/Warner be better for him than McNabb?  He came back from a terrible injury to play in the SB last year, but I bet he won't see another one.

:lol:

What I want to know is where the hell does he think he's going to go?  Favrie isn't going to put up with his shizzle in Green Bay.  Atlanta? Vick is inaccurate and forgets that football is played with wide receivers.  He could go to Washington, hell Danny Boy would sign him, but Brunell probably won't be healthy, so he'd have to deal with inexperienced Campbell or angrily inconsistent Paddycake Ramsey.  Denny Green would sign him in Arizona (you would love that wouldn't you, amare32), but how would McCown/Warner be better for him than McNabb?  He came back from a terrible injury to play in the SB last year, but I bet he won't see another one.

:lol:

So you can blame Reid for the Eagles playing like crap but I can't blame Mora for the Falcons..

You bastard. ^_^

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Rumor has it that Hugh Douglas did just that this past Wednesday. Surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

We don't need Jack Tatum; we need Jack Lambert. Or Mean Joe Greene. Someone oversized on the defense who has a decided intolerance for prima donna crybabies who just don't get it.

*leaves*

*gives thanks for not wasting $200+ on a TO Eagles custom gamer*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Terrell Owens preaching on class and integrity is like the Minnesota Vikings preaching on morals and responsible living ...

Now that you mention it, T.O. would be a great fit with the "sex boat crew" and the Whizzinator in Minnesota. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Rumor has it that Hugh Douglas did just that this past Wednesday.

HA! I'm all for slapping the taste out of T.O.'s mouth, but Hugh Douglas? Didn't they cut his ass? What the hell is he doing in the NovaCare facility anyway? When former employees come back to their old workplace, they usually are packing heat and shoot 34 people.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I know one thing, if we had TO in Green Bay we would be...well, not 1-6.

If Longwell could kick some field goals we wouldn't be 1-6 either..

Anyways To has turned into a joke. How can anyone take him seriously anymore. The best thing he couldve done was shut up and play like he's capable. He dug hiumself into a hole and he can't get out.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived