Where Does T.O. Go Frome Here?

bigdub81

As I was writing this, I got word that the Eagles have suspended Owens for the season.

Yeah, I just heard that too. This sucks because he was probably the most productive player on my fantasy team.

Owens, you b*tch!!

It's always about the fantasy team with you isn't it... :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it really hard to hate T.O. at this point. In all 100% honesty, I really truley feel sorry for him. He obviously has a mental illness, and really needs help. It is terrible to watch someone with so much potential self destruct before your eyes. If he would ever submit to counceling / medication, he could get himself turned around and really be unstoppable. Untill then, he will just be fulfilling all of his self-defeating prophecies and this could end ugly.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

he is certainly unstable and needs help.

but some coach out there is thinking "I can make the T.O. situation work" and they will be willing to bring him in with an ungodly price tag and he will infect the clubhouse - just as he has done in SF and Philly...unless there is a coach out there with a Degree in Human Psychology I don't see any coach, GM, teammate etc keeping him in line.

Yeah, you're a rare breed..you care more about a stadium than a person.

I don't want to see him in a Falcons jersey. Unfortunately, Jim Mora will probably get him so that Vick has to throw, like he's been trying to do.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I find it really hard to hate T.O. at this point. In all 100% honesty, I really truley feel sorry for him. He obviously has a mental illness, and really needs help. It is terrible to watch someone with so much potential self destruct before your eyes. If he would ever submit to counceling / medication, he could get himself turned around and really be unstoppable. Untill then, he will just be fulfilling all of his self-defeating prophecies and this could end ugly.

No, all he needs is to do is take some vitamins and exercise.

**This comment proudly brought to you by the Church of Scientology. If you can't believe a Science Fiction writer, who can you believe?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

anyone outside of Philly has to be sick to death of that story.

The Philly people are sick of it too. Most of us are applauding the move, even if it means the end of the season (which I don't think it does)....

maybe he will have a mental breakdown and go shoot himself...

:rolleyes:

Whatsis name on SportsCenter or Countdown or whatever said maybe Denver......

BTW, I'm really sick of hearing about him. I've been sick of him for 3 years.

teamsnew2.png

He will be on some team next yr. Im glad hes gone. I loved it when we got him, season was great then the TO of old reappeared. I hate him now. He wont even get as much money as he was going to make with the Eagles next yr with his new team. I wonder how Rosenhaus feels. I also believe we are better off without him.

Seems like the media is back on our side too :lol:

Yeah, you're a rare breed..you care more about a stadium than a person.

no i just dont give a rats a$$ about self centered, self pitying, arrogant SOB's that don't care about anyone else but themselves.

but being a braves fan thats the only kind of players you are used to.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Mark my words

T.O. goes to New England

NOT ON YOUR LIFE.

For less cash? For fewer catches? For less glory? For less ego stroking? To put up with Belichick? To be 4th banana?

Oh no no no no no.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived