New Ole Miss logo

bsilva1

cough gay cough

Idk it looks like he is running from the cops after is drug bust ring form the coke dealers just got busted and he is running to his half way house where he is staying for the next three years and if he doesnt get theere he is sent back to the rehabilitation hospital and will be outkasted FOREVER!!

dont like it

3teamsigANIM.gif

This is what they tried a year and a half ago...

logo9xv.jpg

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt . . ."

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

cough gay cough

*sigh*

If the "*sigh*" is because many on this post appear to think that calling something "gay" is either intelligent and/or appropriate criticism, I am with you.

And, by the way, my "I'm too sexy" post was NOT meant to say the same thing in a veiled manner. The logo just reminded me of the video. Nothing more, nothing less. I hope no one read anything more into it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

The logo is actually a decently rendered microcosm of Ole Miss fans. They are backroad rednecks (hence the goatee, overgrown mustache, sideburns and mullet), but they try to mask that with a nice sweater and some dress slacks that don't even make it down to the ankles. You have to at least respect the accuracy of the logo's elements.

eyecopy1tn.jpg

"Whiskey bottles ... brand new car ... oak tree you're in my way ..."

Beat me to it.

The logo is actually a decently rendered microcosm of Ole Miss fans. They are backroad rednecks (hence the goatee, overgrown mustache, sideburns and mullet), but they try to mask that with a nice sweater and some dress slacks that don't even make it down to the ankles. You have to at least respect the accuracy of the logo's elements.

....you forgot the mandatory Skoal lipper and a foaming freshly open can of Miller High Life...

I like it a lot, though I think the position is perfect for a football to be cradled in the bent arm.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

This logo is also on BAT Creative's website. I don't know if the company split up or what.

I was going to say this is a BAT Creative creation (the folks who designed the logo of these very message boards!)... not sure what "Torch Creative" is.

*** on further review, it looks like they rebranded themselves (and here I've been promoting an old website all this time)***

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Idk it looks like he is running from the cops after is drug bust ring form the coke dealers just got busted and he is running to his half way house where he is staying for the next three years and if he doesnt get theere he is sent back to the rehabilitation hospital and will be outkasted FOREVER!!

*cue music*

Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz...whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for yoo?

Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz...whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do WHEN DEY COME FOR YOOOU!!!! :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like it a lot, though I think the position is perfect for a football to be cradled in the bent arm.

A football? You don't know Ole Miss like I know Ole Miss. The Rebs are just waiting for all of this racial tension stuff to die down a bit so they can show their true colors...

realolemisslogo5ju.jpg

eyecopy1tn.jpg

Archived