Pittsburgh Penguins

steiny_ramone

I like the top set. I perfer the two tone blue look to just about anything they've worn in black-and-gold. Their newer look is better because the gold is different from straight out black and yellow.

philly.png

I think the Pens should stay in the Black and Gold for the same reasons already stated, that being said I think these look really good. The only real promblem is that the triangle has to stay Gold. Its because the area downtown where the 3 rivers meet is known as "The Golden Triangle" Thats why even when the Pens were the 2 blues that part was still gold.

Sorry man, but i don't like those. Firtst of all, blue is not the penguins color, and i don't know why everybody's doing their concept that way, leave the 70's please! Second of all, this penguins logo is, at my point of view, the worst they've had in their history and i don't understand why they came back with that one anyway. The one they've used in the 90's was the best.! So do it in black and gold, and use the 90's logo, and your work will be gooooooooood!

That almost looks like a concept for the CCSLC uniforms. Just slap the C-Leaf on them.

They need another color in there. They look nice, but maybe washed-out.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Pittsburgh is the only city in sports to have black and (a variant of) gold for each of their teams. I'm sure alot of Pittsburghers, including myself, want to see it stay that way. But an alternate in blue wouldn't bother me, but I'd really like to see the Pens come up with a new design before they regurgutate the same jerseys in blue.

TCR, settle down dude. Steiny can make his concept however he pleases.

Steiny, I think your first one is the most effective. The light blue just melts into the design, it doesn't stand out well. The dark blue with the powder triangle works well to create a dynamic that is more visible and visually pleasing

The one they've used in the 90's was the best.! So do it in black and gold, and use the 90's logo, and your work will be gooooooooood!

PIGEON

The skating penguin > the pigeon, no question. I liked his scarf, kinda

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived