LA?

slats7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This site http://www.unitycorps.org/surveys/LA-pro-football.htm is interesting for the nickname choices listed, including my current favorite.

Freaks, Gorillas, Homeboyz (yes, that is spelled right), Natives, Thugs? Good God!! Who "suggested" those names?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

so i guess banditos would work too.

The Los Angeles Banditos, presented by Frito's Corn Chips -- your mascot

frito.gif1frito2.jpgfrito.jpg

Please tell me I'm not the only one around here who remembers the Frito Bandito -- barely, in my defense. I used to have the eraser, but it was a different color.

I remember Frito Bandito....I had the erasers as well...

I remember Frito Bandito....I had the erasers as well...

Thank God I am not alone. I'm mad that the other two images are no longer appearing properly (at least not on my computer).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Romans Legions or Centurians: Since they will play in the Coliseum and USC Trojan history in area.

Others could be: BlueSharks, BlueFins, BullSharks, TigerSharks, CoralSharks, ReefSharks, SandSharks, Makos, Great Whites, Orcas, SeaLions, Admirals,

Could Armada be Armadas even though Armada is plural already?

Hobogrish: That Conquistadores mock up is great. Maybe tweak the colors(even darker?)to move away from 49ers. Maybe the head on helmet and LA as secondary. Or more Conquistedor head with the LA on helmet.

Breakers may be good also.

Archived