LA?

slats7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Los Angeles Condors

Indeed, BiB, indeed.

very true. the chargers are the only team that LA wants, and the chargers want to move to LA. trust me, WHEN the chargers do move, they won't change their name.

The Los Angeles Layovers. Whatever team that ends up there is definitely on its way some place else. Probably back to San Diego.

Also, Armada wouldn't work based on the NFL requirement of team names ending with an S, right?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Los Angeles Apathetics.

"The fans don't care, but the league sure does."

I know it's been discussed here many a time, but putting a team in L.A. makes no sense for so many reasons. L.A. doesn't care about football in their city, so long as they can watch it on TV and gamble on it freely. I remember an article penned around the time of the Raiders' departure from Los Angeles, in which one player from the Super Bowl team remembered coming off the plane after the victory, and being greeted by about 300 adoring fans. That's the apex of fan interest in the City of Angels.

Tagliabue wants to put a team in the L.A. Coliseum, a rotting carcass of a stadium which would never sell out unless the NFL did some XFL-style section covering.

And, with the insistence that L.A. would be an expansion team (netting the NFL, in all likelihood, even more than the $700M Houston shelled out for a franchise,) the perfect alignment of 4 teams in each of 4 divisions would be shot to hell.

Dumb, dumber, and retarded.

Except for the quick billion the NFL pockets for it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Los Angeles Condors

Indeed, BiB, indeed.

very true. the chargers are the only team that LA wants, and the chargers want to move to LA. trust me, WHEN the chargers do move, they won't change their name.

Yes, but we said "Condors," not "Chargers."

Bird, not electric horsie.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

San Antonio is a better place for an NFL team than LA is

Tell me how the 3rd largest city in Texas is a better place for a football team than the 2nd largest city in the entire USA?

Back on topic, names for the LA team...

Los Angeles Sharks

Los Angeles Makos (mako shark)

Los Angeles Demons (opposite of angels, oh the irony)

Los Angeles Xtreme (tribute to the first and only XFL Champions :woot:)

Los Angeles Smog

Los Angeles Californians

California Grizzlies (state animal of California) California Symbols

Los Angeles Trojans (maybe leech off USC's success?)

stoneraizersig.jpg

I was too lazy to read every post, but how about the LA Quakes?

...of course, it's all fun and games until that part of Cali falls into the Pacific Ocean after "the big one". Talk about a potential PR nightmare :upside:

Archived