Cleveland Browns

Cujo

Okay boys and girls. I did over the Browns on MS Paint. I don't do concepts that often, but I really feel Cleveland needs to do something different, so here's my take.

proj_cle.png

C&C. Thanks. :)

EDIT: White outline on digits added to alternate & helmet with "C" logo.

6uXNWAo.png

Is that the Cowboys old number font? I kinda like it.

I think these would be alright for a game or two, like a throwback type alternate. I like that you keot the colors, and simplicity. Thats how the Browns should be. IMO, brown numbers on a orange jersey dont work too well. There needs to be an outline at least. Maybe white, if that'll work.

Good work.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I agree with wilson on this one. I thought that keeping the digits on the orange alternate plain and brown, It'd be a nice an old school look to it, but after adding an outline I agree they look much better. Also added in the update were orange pants to the home set.

Keep the C&C flowin'. Thanks.

6uXNWAo.png

I really really like this concept. It hearkens back to the great Browns teams of yesteryear. The only thing I would change is darkening up the orange a little bit so that it doesn't seem so bright. Then you have the perfect concept, that should be submitted to the Browns front office for consideration

Very nice. I love the simple triple sleeve striping, and of course, the classic number font for a team so steeped in tradition. I have to agree about the white outline on the orange jersey...probably wouldn't have enough contrast without it. Also like the numbers on the helmet, which is another classic touch. (And it gets around the question of logoless helmets.)

Drop all the pants other than the white one, and it's a winner.

I'm not big on the numbers on the helmet, just for tradition sake, but i can live with it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Not bad dirty :D

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Thanks for the props, guys.

I am going to give you a demo helmet now. I like the Bama-style numbers on the original concept (helmet A), but I used the "C" in the logo I created and slapped that bad-boy on the helmet (helmet B).

More feedback would be superb. :)

And Joe, I'm not quite getting the whole "72" thing either.

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting but acouple (ok 3) no no's (in my opinion)

1) Never put ANYTHING on their helmets

2) As much as I love color in uniforms the Brown pants just dont work for me.

3) also...lets get the pants stripe back to ORANGE-BROWN-ORANGE

Archived