Ohio State Basketball

TenaciousG

On Sportscenter I thought I saw Ohio State in this jersey:

409.jpg

Normally I think Ohio State has some of the best college basketball jerseys in the country. It would be very disappointing if Nike wins again and forces the same template on yet another team.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Nothing is stated on the team web site, but the O-Zone, the unofficial fan site ahs pics fromt eh Va Tech game and other games prior. This is the only time they have worn the new design so far. It might just be an alternate home uniform, though I'd prefer they bring back the all gray alt.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nothing is stated on the team web site, but the O-Zone, the unofficial fan site ahs pics fromt eh Va Tech game and other games prior. This is the only time they have worn the new design so far. It might just be an alternate home uniform, though I'd prefer they bring back the all gray alt.

I think they're just part of Nike's special uniform series for the ACC/Big Ten challenge (credit to buster04 in the Nike Revolution thread for the link).

Link

Michigan's colors do not include gray, however, so their Nike Revoabomination looks craptacular.

Personally I think Michigan is just hoping that by adding some grey to their uniforms that maybe some of the Ohio State greatness will rub off on them... :D

BB52Big.jpg

They looked OK on a school like Ohio State, which has silver/gray in its color scheme. Tonight, this Nike style looked so-so on UNC (the ram is gray on the logo... still, it doesn't belong there), and wretched on Illinois. Please make this stop after this week is over... :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Personally I think Michigan is just hoping that by adding some grey to their uniforms that maybe some of the Ohio State greatness will rub off on them...

Oh the quote of the year! I hadnt thought of that but you might have something there! Wonderful! I bet it bit their goat to have to wear those! LOL

See this jersey makes sense because silver is part of Ohio State's color scheme. But on North Carolina? Illinois? What the hell?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived