Pittsburgh Steelers Concept

Cujo

Seeing how Steelers fans like to call their yellow color "gold", I thought I would fix the problem by using real gold with a little help from the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Hopefully this concept doesnt offend Steeler fans like my last one did. ^_^

C&C, guys. Thanks

proj_pit2.png

6uXNWAo.png

I'm not too high on the jersey design, or the shade of gold, but I do like the Pen's number font on these.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

tooo saint....ish for me

definatly too much like the saints especially the alt.

and to let u know every shad of yellow in sports is pretty much gold. my school and rival school are just as yellow as the steelers, but still called gold

I like the P logo though its kinda kool

This concept rips off the Saints!

Have you ever made a single concept?

Seriously, JH, yesterday you accused a guy of "ripping off the t-wolves old logo". Just stop it already! I don't know why I'm typing this because you're just going to quote it and say "Hey, you typed my name wrong!".

Anyway, with the concept, I see what your going for with the Pen's colors, and it's sharp, but not for the Steelers. Good work though.

Seeing how Steelers fans like to call their yellow color "gold", I thought I would fix the problem...

Well, look at it from the other way. Does anyone like being associated with "being yellow" - the color of cowardice? Not the kind of positive connection you want your team colors to make in testosterone-fueled athletic competitions. Thus, "yellow" is "gold", and "shiny metallic gold" is "old gold", "Vegas gold", "Millenium Ram-tastic gold", and so forth.

Makes sense in a primal psychological way... :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Seriously, JH, yesterday you accused a guy of "ripping off the t-wolves old logo". Just stop it already! I don't know why I'm typing this because you're just going to quote it and say "Hey, you typed my name wrong!".

Anyway, with the concept, I see what your going for with the Pen's colors, and it's sharp, but not for the Steelers. Good work though.

I think it is more than fair to criticize without having done a concept. Otherwise, there would be a lot fewer comments to be had (and I don't think my weak@$$ RPI logo/lettermark of a few weeks back would sudden qualify me as a critic). On the other hand, some thought or constructive commentary would be welcome, JH. As noted in another thread, there is probably nothing new under the sun, given the limited number of color combinations and the like out there, so just about any concept can arguably be called a ripoff if someone wants to take the easy way out.

As for the rest of you guys, try to go easy on him. If you turn him away, we won't get to look at his sig anymore. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Yup, It was a Mets Crossover to the NFL. Just don't beat me!

And it sucked awfully.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived