heisman

lilgump

its official!

not suprising, he had wayyyy more first place votes than anyone else... I was little suprised when I saw Robinson getting 2 first place votes, actually had to think, Oh yea thats the Penn State Quarterback.

Any other year and probably all of those guys could have won the heisman.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I never do this, but I had already made the graphic for our newscast so I converted it to a banner- let me know what you think and feel free to use it.

heisman06.jpg

Congrats to Bush- he seems like a good kid with a good future

Didn't take you long to put that one together. :P

6uXNWAo.png

Well, that's the first time you can ever utter "Bush" and "overwhelming winner" in the same sentence....

Thanks, Jay Leno.

Jay.Leno.jpg

That is the sharpest chin of all time, period.

With that being said, congrats Mr. President, once again the people have chosen you as their leader. Stupid stupid STUPID PEOP-

Oh, you meant Reggie??? Oh yeah, congrats or w/e.

Well, that's the first time you can ever utter "Bush" and "overwhelming winner" in the same sentence....

Thanks, Jay Leno.

"You know, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Jay Leno. Look, the fact is the man is out there every bloody night with fresh material and he's charming."

:P

Thanks, Jay Leno.

"You know, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Jay Leno. Look, the fact is the man is out there every bloody night with fresh material and he's charming."

He is not out there with fresh materia...his writers are...just to clear that up.

PopHeading-1.gif

Thanks, Jay Leno.

He is not out there with fresh materia...his writers are...just to clear that up.

Family Guy quote....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thanks, Jay Leno.

Family Guy quote....

:cry: I am dissapointed in myself for not knowing that :cry:

PopHeading-1.gif

Thanks, Jay Leno.

How dare you insult that big-chinned everyman and his various African-American band leaders!

1000 points to the person who knows where that quote's from.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived