Saskatoon blades (whl) new 3rd jersey

Frylock

Found this one on a WHL message board.  Apparently the Saskatoon Blades have a new 3rd jersey and an alt logo to go with it.  It's similar to the Oilers, in that the colors they use really don't appear on their regular sweaters, as far as I can tell...

http://www.saskatoonblades.com/3rdjersey.html

This past Saturday night (September 20) as the Saskatoon Blades opened their 40th season as a franchise the club unveiled their brand new 3rd jersey and logo in front of 6000+ fans as the Blades and Pats played to a 2-2 tie.

blades%203rd%20logo.jpg

saskthirduni.gif

Blades Brett Jaeger shows the Bridge City Bunch's new duds

(Photo Courtesy of Hot 93FM)

New_Jersey.jpg

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I gotta say that it looks good. Can't help the feeling that I've seen a logo almost identical to that and I can't remember where the hell I saw it.....

There are a few teams that have started to place numbers on the front of their uniforms...could this be the next big thing for uniforms design in pro hockey?

I gotta say that it looks good. Can't help the feeling that I've seen a logo almost identical to that and I can't remember where the hell I saw it.....

The new Houston Aeros perhaps?

http://www.aeros.com/

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

There are a few teams that have started to place numbers on the front of their uniforms...could this be the next big thing for uniforms design in pro hockey?

well if anyone has ever paid attention to my designs i am a huge fan of putting #'s on the front of hockey jerseys and hope that this WILL be the trend. i love the logo too.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

That's an.. interesting... logo.  Not horrible, but it seems weird to me.  Then again, this is a team with a less-than-stellar logo history.

I agree with SyPhi, I hope that's not a trend.  Gah.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the jerseys, I wish the Blades used their zamboni logo on that one also.

As for the numbers on the front of the jerseys, it is rather unique.  I noticed that the WHA's Chicago Cougars had their front numerals on their left shoulder, and the ECHL's Pensacola Ice Pilots use them on the lower right hand corner of their uniforms.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Ditto on loosing the #s from the front!  But the way they did it isn't real bad - I like the overall look of the jersey.  A lot nicer that some of the NHLs 3rd jerseys.

Those teams need to take a lesson from jerseys like these and from our "Pros" here at CC.com :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived