Buffalo Bills concept

Dave Ship

beatnik, I always enjoy seeing your concepts. I know with you I will see something progressive and interesting no matter what.

I like your use of the white side panels on the home jersey. I don't like the black helmet stripes though. Otherwise, very impressive!

I like it but the black stipe on the helmet seems out of place. Other than that it looks good.

I agree. I don't see black anywhere esle in your concept.

Overall, very nice.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I think that's meant to be navy, like they currently have. And you can see it as trim throughout the concept, sometimes used in certain places better than others, but nonetheless, tastefully used and kept in proper restraints. I think if he outlined the helmet logo with navy, it would tie up even better. I may not be COMPLETELY sold on this design, but it is quite good. I could easily live with seeing these uniforms in a game......just not the team itself. :P (I keed, I keed!)

I agree on not seeing the need for the black stripe on the helmet.

Also, while I think the concept is good; I think it would be better with a white-colored helmet (akin to what they wore before making the helmets red; not the throwback helmet).

I too like this concept a lot. In my opinion the Bills have the worst logo in the league and I will always hate that thing that is supposed to look like a buffalo on their helmets. The Detroit Lion looks more like a Lion than this thing looks like a buffalo. Every time I see it it just angers me, and they just beat my Bengals again (for the 8th straight time) so I really hate them now, but I like your work on this uniform. I would love to see a new logo for them though. I like their throwback logo more than what they have now but I think something new all together would be the way to go. A buffalo... fix that buffalo.

Wow. Very subdued, which is to say very un-Beatniklike.

Not that I don't like these, because I do. But these still feature the one gripe that looms largest with their current slop - the use of royal and navy blue together in the same uniform. Doesn't look right. And whether this is navy or black, the feeling's the same - black doesn't belong with royal blue either, no matter what the drones at Nike will tell you. Red/white/blue/nickel is a large enough palette to do something great. And this concept isn't far off - dump the navy, and you're there. Good stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The only thing that really bothers me is the number font. I picture the Bills with a more traditional, block font, so I'm not sold on the one you used. On the other hand, I'm not sure a basic block font would fit this concept. Maybe something in between??

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived