Gonzaga's Red Alternates

nwtrailtrekker

They're OK, but I do like the blue ones better.

The red jersey itself looks good, and I like the white stripes on the shorts. However, it is impossible to read the names on the back (the names are dark blue and the jersey is red). And by the way, how about those striped socks Morrison is wearing? :D

AM.gif

capt.tnlm10612280316.gonzaga_memphis_basketball_tnlm106.jpg

I don't know about these, they might grow on me, but for the most part they are fugly. There were so many ways they could've made this better. What a shame - they look like they are trying to go with the jerseys from 3 years ago instead of doing a red version of their current ones.

capt.tnlm10312280251.gonzaga_memphis_basketball_tnlm103.jpg

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

not too bad

I am not a big fan of black alts OR silver/gold alts. If you got a secondary primary color in your color scene, then use it. Hell, I am still wondering why the Canes have a black alt. You could have a green AND orange unis.

Red is acceptable here.

My problem with them...ZAGS down the side of the shorts.  THEY ARE NOT THE ZAGS!!!!

u did not hear they changing the name from the bulldogs to the zig-zags

And the Montreal Canadians aren't the Habs, the University of Minnesota isn't Ski-U-Mah, Miami (FL) isn't "The U," etc. Some unofficial nicknames are more accepted by teams (as Zags is at Gonzaga) than at others (you don't think you'll see a Twins uniform that says "Twinkies" anytime soon, now do you?)...

Moose

Ive seen, them.. not too flattered by them. A red alt for Gonzaga, not a bad idea, these, just arent that good.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I think gray uniforms with navy trim would look much better as an alternate for Gonzaga.

Except gray isn't really part of their color scheme. Sure it's in the logo, but the school's colors are red and blue (navy). It's like the Kansas City Chiefs and black.

Plus gray unis with navy trim should be for one school - Georgetown. :P

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

My problem with them...ZAGS down the side of the shorts.  THEY ARE NOT THE ZAGS!!!!

u did not hear they changing the name from the bulldogs to the zig-zags

And the Montreal Canadians aren't the Habs, the University of Minnesota isn't Ski-U-Mah, Miami (FL) isn't "The U," etc. Some unofficial nicknames are more accepted by teams (as Zags is at Gonzaga) than at others (you don't think you'll see a Twins uniform that says "Twinkies" anytime soon, now do you?)...

Moose

UVA used to have "HOOS" on their football helmets on that front space (where the "Riddle" is for NFL helmets) until the ACC made all their teams put an ACC tag in there, which I think just happened this year. No real Virginia fan ever calls them the Cavaliers.

Archived