NFL Rivalry Sigs

BavarianMW

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are awesome...they have a "classical montage" feel to them. And I love the real life symbol you choose for the Saints. I hope you make a Buccaneers/Saints one, for it would actually seem like an actual battle.

Oh, and if you ever do college, could you try Texas/Texas A&M? For A&M, think army grunts...please avoid border collies.

GR30a5H.png

Excellent...A person that actually knows who the Philly fans consider a rival. Eagles Vs Cowgirls.

Although the Cowboy fans consider the Redskins their rival (and vice versa)..it takes a keen interest in sports to get Philly's rival right.

Good job.

Excellent...A person that actually knows who the Philly fans consider a rival. Eagles Vs Cowgirls.

Although the Cowboy fans consider the Redskins their rival (and vice versa)..it takes a keen interest in sports to get Philly's rival right.

Good job.

hey me and my mom are football fans and we're rivals, she likes the Peegles and I like the Boys in Blue!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Archived