Shaun Alexander Named 2005 NFL MVP

Audiodrama

Well Brady boy-you got ten first place votes. Still think you're being "disrespected?" <_<

Congrats to Shaun Alexander, he had a monster year.

(and please use this to demand even more money out of Seattle before next year) :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This is great considering that in the past Seattle has had their share a good running backs in their day. Remember Curt Warner? Chris Warren ring a bell?

Shaun Alexander is another great back that Seattle has produced. But, remember this, hotshot: That MVP award ain't going to mean jack if you don't bring back Super Bowl MVP honors.

Yeah! Tom Brady is so great! Yep, he sure is. That's why Matt Hasselbeck has a higher QB rating.

That's your trash talk? :blink:

If Brady didn't play this year, the Pats would have been lucky to win 5 games.

If Alexander didn't play this year, the Seahawks would probably still win the NFC West, and by virtue of leaf13's ballwashing of Hasselbeck, would be favored to win the Super Bowl.

If Manning didn't play this year, the Colts probably would have finished second behind Jacksonville, possibly a wild card.

Most outstanding player: Shaun Alexander

Most valuable player: Tom Brady.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Keep crying over how many votes Brady got. So what if he doesn't get the stats? He gets the rings! He's a team player and a great guy. MVP status I believe.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

First off, well earned by Shaun Alexander, definatly amazing.

2nd off, I think the voting shows a great order of the MVP status, They votes given were deserving, and the most deserving won. Peyton was great, brady was great, tiki was great, carson was great. But I think that shaun was just a level above, any other year and any one could have won.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Most outstanding player:  Shaun Alexander

Most valuable player:  Tom Brady.

As much as I hate to admit it, this is probably right. I hate the Golden Boy as much as anyone, but he was all the Pats had this year.

If it were "Best Player in 2005", I'd give it to Alexander. Touchdown record, rushing title, home-field adv. But Brady was more valuable than Shauny.

Archived