The Brewers Ball in Glove still has secrets

logodawg

Has anyone esle ever notice the Pepsi logo in the Brewers' Ball in Glove?

I moded the logo to make it stand out.

mb_pepsi.gif

Could it of been a grand plan of Pepsi???????? ^_^

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Not to mention one of the feathers in the NBC Peacock where the glove's "webbing" should be.

(Translation: God, I hope you're kidding and don't realize that's supposed to be the BASEBALL IN THE GLOVE)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

I also noticed that if you look directly above the two right "legs" of the letter M you will see three small letters that just so happen to be the last three letters of the word "Yankee." It's also important to note that at the time these uniforms were worn, the Brewers' uniforms were PINSTRIPED. Accordingly, I believe that Stenbrenner was actually secretly controlling both the New York and Milwaukee AL franchises for much of the late 70's and all through the 80's.

I also noticed that if you look directly above the two right "legs" of the letter M you will see three small letters that just so happen to be the last three letters of the word "Yankee." It's also important to note that at the time these uniforms were worn, the Brewers' uniforms were PINSTRIPED. Accordingly, I believe that Stenbrenner was actually secretly controlling both the New York and Milwaukee AL franchises for much of the late 70's and all through the 80's.

I believe the only time the Yankees secretly controlled another AL team was when they controlled the Kansas City Athletics in the 50s and 60s. Apparently, after the A's moved, the people in Kansas City didn't realize that they were no longer the Yankees' top farm club but a major league team in their own right. I can't think of examples offhand, except for the Roger Maris deal, but there are many dubious moves that support this theory.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Not to mention one of the feathers in the NBC Peacock where the glove's "webbing" should be.

(Translation: God, I hope you're kidding and don't realize that's supposed to be the BASEBALL IN THE GLOVE)

Well, no, I didn't know that is suppose to be a baseball, since I referred to it as "the Brewers' BALL IN GLOVE LOGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Well, no, I didn't know that is suppose to be a baseball, since I referred to it as "the Brewers' BALL IN GLOVE LOGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can understand his confusion. you are sporting a ferris sig, after all.

Then the 1982 World Series was "Coke vs. Pepsi." Because the Pepsi Brewers lost to the Cardinals--and the "C" on the Cards jersey looks like the "C" in Coca-Cola.

Coke is better than Pepsi, whether from a can, from a bottle or on the diamond.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Then the 1982 World Series was "Coke vs. Pepsi." Because the Pepsi Brewers lost to the Cardinals--and the "C" on the Cards jersey looks like the "C" in Coca-Cola.

Coke is better than Pepsi, whether from a can, from a bottle or on the diamond.

Hmmmm. Very interesting, perhaps this was a grand scheme on the part of Major League Baseball to maintain a "family friendly" atmosphere during the battle of the two great beer-brewing cities.

I smell a conspiracy . . . or perhaps someone left something foul in the office microwave.

There is a hidden Internet Explorer logo in the Brewers at the bottm.

This is especially interesting, as Internet Explorer did not exist when the logo was introduced. Maybe this is proof of Bill Gates' master plan. He foresaw the development of the internet and began planting the seeds of Microsoft's world domination over a decade before launching Internet Explorer. HMMM!!! <_<

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The Ball in Glove logo is now on the Milwaukee Admirals jerseys. The Admirals play at the Bradley Center. They sell Pepsi at the BC. hmmmm......

Before last week, they wore a patch with the regular(non-b&g) logo.

Upshall1-17.gif

Why is the Brewers logo on those jerseys?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The Brewers bought that advertising space on the Admirals' uniforms, just as any other business could.

Interesting that they're using the glove logo. The Brewers sponsored a stadium giveaway at an Admirals game earlier this year - an ice scraper emblazoned with... the glove logo.

Looks like the team is emphasizing the glove more and more. The response to the merchandise has been "stunning" (according to the woman I talked to at Miller Park), so we might be seeing the glove become the primary soon.

Saaaaaaay, I just noticed something else about the ball in glove logo I'd never noticed before. Anyone else see it?

mb_sasq.gif

Looks like me when I get up in the morning...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived