Arizona Cardinals Sign Edgerrin James

amare32

I'm really hoping the Rams upgrade the ol' run defense this offseason. I did not like the cleat-tread pattern on their jersey backs last season, and it could get worse with this signing.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Brilliant move by the Cards. They basically took the money they would've had to spend on an unproven RB in the draft and got a proven commodity. Now they can run the stretch, just like Indy. That will help their porous O-line, cause Edge like to go east/west before heading north/south.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Edgerrin James, allow me to be the first to officially welcome you to your 600-yard season. My sympathies.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Edgerrin James, allow me to be the first to officially welcome you to your 600-yard season. My sympathies.

Not so fast! I think this is a great move. And, if we have a better line than last year, he'll put up his usual yardage. This may be a turning point for this franchise.

Well its a shame to see his career hit the skids becuase putting on that uniform has that effect on people.

Yep. Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Bertrand Berry, Rob Moore, David Boston, Larry Centers, Aeneas Williams...all became crappy players when they put on a Cardinals uniform.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Well its a shame to see his career hit the skids becuase putting on that uniform has that effect on people.

Yep. Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Bertrand Berry, Rob Moore, David Boston, Larry Centers, Aeneas Williams...all became crappy players when they put on a Cardinals uniform.

Fitz and Boldin are crappy? I hope you're joking.

Yes I am. Sorry - didn't include the sarcasm smilie.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yes I am. Sorry - didn't include the sarcasm smilie.

Your apology is accepted.

Well, the defending NFC Champs may have just been knocked out of the playoffs next year.

Warner's now got a good, good running game to go with his awesome wide recievers. Give him and James a decent line and a team that avoids some major injuries, and they might tear it up.

And the Rams have now picked up three key pro bowl level players for their defense, and more might be coming.

Rams take the division, Cardinals grab the wild card, Seahawks stay home.

Yeah, I'm taking little things and projecting a lot...but still...just watch...lol...

Archived