Anna and Kris are Done

Cujo

I hope for his sake that he made her sign a pre-nup.

I truly hope so too, but I've got a feeling he didn't as they got married seven years ago, well before Kris ever made it big.

Unfortunately, it looks like Anna will be living the life of luxury while she mooches off of Kris, when in fact she should be back at the trailer park, rolling in a '77 Skylark while she makes ends meat at the local strip joint as her thirteen kids (all from different daddies) stay home alone and raise eachother while her ex's co-workers wait in line outside her trailer for a piece of easy ass.

I HATE that trashy bitch.

6uXNWAo.png

I can't believe no one saw this coming with the trade, then the interviews, the threat to sleep with all the O's.

You can take the Stripper out of the Club but not the Club out of the Stripper.

Or something like that.

If this screws with his performance at all, I'm a be pissed.

You've never seen him pitch have you? There was a reason why the Mets wanted to give him away and it had nothing to do with his soon to be ex-wife. I'm just trying to imagine what he'll be like at Camden Yards.

Seeing he got shelled with regularity at Shea...and that's a pitcher's park....this could get ugly at the Yards...

Expect folks to be wearing helmets when standing on line at Boog's BBQ...

Either that or we're gonna find out if those windows on the warehouse can withstand a baseball hitting em :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

You knew this was coming. Let's face it, when she threatened him to sleep with the entire Orioles team, he probably knew that this was it for this relationship.

Now, maybe he can focus on pitching and the next time we will hear about Anna Benson is the next time COPS hit the Baltimore area. :P

You knew this was coming. Let's face it, when she threatened him to sleep with the entire Orioles team, he probably knew that this was it for this relationship.

Now, maybe he can focus on pitching and the next time we will hear about Anna Benson is the next time COPS hit the Baltimore area. :P

She made the threat when he was with the Mets though.

Hopefully COPS will capture Anna's good side...

Who the hell sets up the web page reporting this without a picture of her on it? Who cares what HE looks like. He's just another ballplayer. She's the story here. Idiots.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Anna Benson Withdraws Divorce Petition

Anna Benson's attorney, Jeffrey B. Bogart, said the petition was withdrawn Tuesday. Asked why she changed her mind so quickly, Bogart said: "I think Anna did some soul-searching over the weekend and decided that she wanted to make every effort to repair her marriage. Hopefully Kris feels the same way."

Kris Benson, what a dumb :censored:! This could have been the best thing to ever happen to him and his career. Everyone know she's just after his $cratch. If Kris were to quit baseball today and donate all his earnings to charity, she would re-file for divorce in a heartbeat.

And how many guys do you think she slept with over the few days they were apart? I'll put the over/under at a dozen.

6uXNWAo.png

Good. Now she can get her breasts fixed so they don't look blatantly obvious that they are fake with the alimony checks she gets from him. And Kris will never be heard from again.

Fake? I don't know about that. Check this photo out. They look like they have a saggy mind of their own to me.

flash4.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Good. Now she can get her breasts fixed so they don't look blatantly obvious that they are fake with the alimony checks she gets from him. And Kris will never be heard from again.

Fake? I don't know about that. Check this photo out. They look like they have a saggy mind of their own to me.

flash4.jpg

Agreed. I've never seen that picture before, but they do seem to be subject to the forces of gravity. I will bravely volunteer to investigate further. :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Whoa, buddy.

*Holds leopard back*

God knows what STD's she may have, man... You just stay put and use this 22 and a half foot pole to touch her, m'kay?

I thought we were just focussing on her mammaries. If memory serves me, I shouldn't be at risk for any STDs from that. Beyond that, on the other hand, . . .

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived