New Ducks Logos?

CC97

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the pic, I think the orange is out of place. It only appears on the lower part of the jersey, and it looks weird having so much orange detailin the pants and socks and nothing up top. I think they need to incorporate some into whatever shoulder patch they add or into the collar.

See, now that screenshot makes me feel totally conflicted. Either it gives me hope that even the Buffaslug might look acceptable when seen in motion on a jersey, OR it makes me cry to think that, next to the Buffaslug, I think the Ducks logo looks acceptable.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Just looking at it from me point it doesnt look like a "jersey replica" on the fan. Just because of the sleeve striping on his left arm. Wouldnt there only be one stripe like the jerseys, whereas he has two different striping patterns. One by the wrist and one by the elbow. Also there is no gold around the collar... but of course I am nitpicking a fans replica in a games jersey apart.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

NHL 07 is gonna be awesome...and they're adding the czech league too...my pants are getting tighter just thinking about it

It's not legitimate until we get the Russian Extraleague. :)

Besides, the PC version will be another poor port. The improved "defensive AI," if it's anything like EA Canada's excretion on 2006 FIFA World Cup, will be yet another empty promise... :mad:

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

On Rogers' Sportsnet in Canada the network has been using only the webbed foot "D" in on-screen graphics as well as on their web site since the Ducks' new look was introduced.  Perhaps they know something we don't?

Anaheim Ducks Graphic

Graphic in its original context

I said the same thing at the SSUR. I hope they use just the D.

nhl-07-20060705032008026.jpg

I am loving that! That looks amazing!

I can't wait to buy one.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I REALLY like the look of that in action. Heres hoping they can fix up the logo on it so it looks less degraded and that SOME of the fans in the crowd will trade in their teal and eggplants for some champaign and orange. Also, why the hell is Scotty wearin an A??? :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived