New Ducks Logos?

CC97

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first reaction to the new Ducks jersey is that it's look like Dallas Stars...

I just think about a theory: Maybe with the new Reebok revolution scheduled for 07-08, teams like Ducks and Sabres haven't spend a lot of energy of designing the new stuff awaiting the new Reebok standard.

Have fun !!!

:flagcanada:

p.s.: Jose Theodore is a jerk, or an idiot, at least he's Paris flavor of the week!!!

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Upon further review, that numeral font looks a lot like the Kings, doesn't it?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I was really hoping they werent going to use the script as the main logo. Looks way too much like the Pens uniforms. The script logo just doesnt transfer onto the uniform that well. I never liked the Eggplant home uniforms, but these will take some time to get used to. It doesnt even feel like the same organization.

I never liked the Ducks uniforms. Not for a second. These new uniforms are better, I guess...

...But they are still just so Blah. Black and some metallic colors. Asymetrical striping. A wordmark for a logo.

I'll never call them the worst uniforms in the league, but certainly not even close to the best.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

da740bd6-c888-4bb8-819e-9aecebb717d2.jpg

WILD WING LIVES!!!!!!!

f09bc436-16c4-4862-ab04-5601c4efe9d8.jpg

Interesting fonts for the numbers...reminds me of the Sens...and the names remind me of the Pens... but none the less, I like these one logo'ed jerseys.

6cc632ac-0e8a-434a-8c30-16438d2de480.jpg

They really don't look too happy...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I think the thing they were scared to do under their new and old identities was use an actual duck. Why? Because Ducks are not tough. I wonder what designs that included a duck they came up with. I think they should have used a duck...

PS Thank God another team is using black...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I just think about a theory: Maybe with the new Reebok revolution scheduled for 07-08, teams like Ducks and Sabres haven't spend a lot of energy of designing the new stuff awaiting the new Reebok standard.

:flagcanada:

I'm almost on board with that. Something tells me that a "logo" (quotes very much intentional) like that wouldn't fit on a slimmer fitting jersey.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

I can't put my finger on it, but the webbed D looks off in some way to me...Almost looks like a bad vectoring or something. I just hope my eyes adjust to it or it will annoy me until they get another logo 20 years down the road.

Is anyone else having the same problem I am?

PopHeading-1.gif

Needs an actual crest. I loved that flying mallard crest that was up for consideration.....

Shame.

Could have been soooo good, but we got this....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

couldn't be happier to see they aren't using green :) don't mess with texas.

they don't really look too much like pittsburgh, to me... but if i had to guess who they were, before the unveiling, i'd say the WBS Baby Pens...

they definately had a unique look before, and they've thrown that away. apparently the ducks will be one of those teams, like the canucks, that hop from uniform trend to uniform trend, and never have a set color scheme for the fanbase... purple and teal when it's trendy, then ditching it for black and vegas gold when that's trendy... whatever comes up next, in a decade or so, they'll swap to it.

i really would have liked to see them keep some semblance of purple and teal... sure, it's ugly as hell and fairly womanly... but it's THEIR look. this isn't.

Everyone who thinks they look like the Pens needs to calm down. Just because they use the same colours dosn't mean they look like them. Do any of you think the Rangers look like the Canadiens? Besides, the Pens will probablly switch back to the double blue when they move to KC :P

All in all I like them. They're deffently better then the Disney sweaters/logos, so I say upgrade.

Anaheim%20Ducks.jpg

Now this has a bit more life to it.

The Wormark just doesnt work as the base logo. Yes, as an alternate, its great but on the jersey...

If it were bigger perhaps.

Oh and the new website is a wee bit on the loud side, and the top image is pretty poor (the blending of the two images).

Kev.

gostars7py.jpg

Everyone who thinks they look like the Pens needs to calm down. Just because they use the same colours dosn't mean they look like them. Do any of you think the Rangers look like the Canadiens? Besides, the Pens will probablly switch back to the double blue when they move to KC :P

All in all I like them. They're deffently better then the Disney sweaters/logos, so I say upgrade.

rangers wear blue jerseys, red pants, red striping, blue helmets...

habs wear red jersey, blue pants, blue striping. blue helmets.

ducks wear black jerseys with metallic gold striping, black pants, and black helmets.

pens wear black jerseys with metallic gold striping, black pants, and black helmets.

:)

not really a good comparison.

-edit, fixed my typo... real stupid typo. i'm ashamed. "where"? and only once out of 4? my apologies. lol.-

Archived