New Ducks Logos?

CC97

These jerseys/logo is a downgrade imo. The colours are horrible and just seems to be to plain. They seem to be using a "scripted" as their man logo on their jerseys and no "duck" as well. I dont like them and will be hard to get used to them.

4kv29i.jpg

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was just posted on the Orange County Register site:

22_ducksuniformlarge.jpg

You know, as much as I am kind of dissapointed with that being the ONLY logo (aka - no "crest" in the traditional sense) I have to say... I think those sweaters are kind of sharp.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Still waiting for some official word on the Ducks site. You know, some rubbish press release explaining what each stripe signifies, etc.

They should at least throw the "D" part of the logo on the shoulders. It's almost like they left it deliberately blank so they could add a secondary logo later. Although probably not deliberate, both the old Ducks and the current Canucks jerseys had no shoulder logos before having ones added later.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Hm.. judging by the jersey graphic, I guess the worries about the lack of unique striping on a Swift/Rbk jersey are laid to rest.

Unless the Swift/Rbk jerseys are coming in 2007.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hm.. judging by the jersey graphic, I guess the worries about the lack of unique striping on a Swift/Rbk jersey are laid to rest.

Unless the Swift/Rbk jerseys are coming in 2007.

Those aren't swift/form fitting uniforms.

From the official site, under "History" :

The Newest Look

MD. So. Cal Hockey has been established as a means to cultivate the pride for the Mighty Ducks and pride for Southern California Hockey. It gives area fans the chance to support an exciting Southern California hockey franchise- the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. During the design process for the sub-brand logo the club looked to build on the success of 2003-2004?s third jersey. In an effort to do so, the MD shoulder patch was incorporated and the club maintained the use of the Mighty Ducks crest by placing it on the puck that rests between So.Cal and Hockey. Thereby successfully merging Anaheim?s memorable past with its promising future.

What's this describing?

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

The striping pattern actually sort of matches the pattern from the old jerseys, only now they're more curvy.

Overall, the jerseys I give a BIG THUMBS UP!!!

The logo....a slight thumbs up.

A wordmark for a logo? Tom O'Grady must be rolling in his grave.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

From the official site, under "History" :
The Newest Look

MD. So. Cal Hockey has been established as a means to cultivate the pride for the Mighty Ducks and pride for Southern California Hockey. It gives area fans the chance to support an exciting Southern California hockey franchise- the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. During the design process for the sub-brand logo the club looked to build on the success of 2003-2004?s third jersey. In an effort to do so, the MD shoulder patch was incorporated and the club maintained the use of the Mighty Ducks crest by placing it on the puck that rests between So.Cal and Hockey. Thereby successfully merging Anaheim?s memorable past with its promising future.

What's this describing?

It is describing this...

ANA_8.gif

ANA_9.gif

I wish the wordmark on the jerseys were angled a bit more from left to right to match the curve of the striping pattern. Stuff like that drives me nuts.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

imo, the jersey looks good, im not too thrilled about the scripted crest, but i like the design and color of the stripes, i am a little dissapointed about the absence of green, but they look good, im just waiting for hte font design and the shoulder patches to come out, but im looking forward to next year, i will def. be buying one.

This is progress? Then I'll grab an old jersey, thank you.

Honestly, doing absolutely nothing would have been a better step than going this route...love em or hate em, you were never gonna mistake the Ducks for the Penguins, or anybody else for that matter.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

honestly, all this talk about the ducks taking other teams colors is kinda stupid, teams all over the place have the same colors, this was brought up in an earlier post, the pistons, clippers, patriots, giants, its all about how the team uses the colors, neways, the colors are different, and the jersey is unique, u would honestly have to be dumb to confuse the ducks with any other team in the NHL, the jersey is unlike anything in the league, and the way the colors are used are unlike anythign in the NHL, so the ducks will not be confused with another team, so stop all this talk about how much they look like other teams, because they dont.

This was just posted on the Orange County Register site:

22_ducksuniformlarge.jpg

Why does this remind me of the Stars' Mooterus jersey??

I can see why it would, but keep in mind that the primary reason why everyone hated the Mooterus jersey was just the logo itself. IMO, the Mooterus jersey on it's own was actually nice.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived