New Ducks Logos?

CC97

I like it, but they could have had alot more creativity in creating the new logo. The jerseys aren't too bad but, again the Ducks logo could have been a whole lot better!

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a joke, and a complete downgrade. This is ****ing hockey, not baseball. Scripts on jerseys look like crap. What a shame. Now they have no identity whatsoever. I can just see games now, where they have the little pog logos for teams, you won't even know what the hell it is because they'll have "uck" or something in the little box. So stupid.

Woah woah woah. The Rangers jerseys look good.

That's a joke, and a complete downgrade. This is ****ing hockey, not baseball. Scripts on jerseys look like crap. What a shame. Now they have no identity whatsoever. I can just see games now, where they have the little pog logos for teams, you won't even know what the hell it is because they'll have "uck" or something in the little box. So stupid.

Woah woah woah. The Rangers jerseys look good.

not really

Please, I don't want that crappy 70s-style Rangers jersey with the crest on it back. THAT looked like crap. The Rangers have an original, old-school look that I hope they keep for a long time.

Hold on... let's leave final judgement until we see the entire jersey. The total package and use of both the primary and alternate logos on the jersey will either make or break the change over. Personally i like the colours. I will wait to see the whole deal till i make my final desicion

Seriously? That's it? Negative points for missed opportunity. A wordmark and that's all?

EDIT: Are their team colors actually black, orange, and gold? That's not a professional hockey team. That's Armor-All

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What exactly happened when the counter on the ducks website reached: 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes? Nothing. There are no pictures or press release. The old site is still active and linked to from NHL.com. WOW! This is exciting. It looks so stupid to see all the other teams' crests and then they have this.

Yes both are from this very same thread.

Oh sorry, I just saw the jersey pics, but didn't see the logo pic.

Do you think the flying duck could be for the shoulders?

dear god i hope not, i hate that duck crest, it looks like the old anaheim angels logo, with the a and wings. even the top of the hockey sticks look like the top of baseball bats.

This was just posted on the Orange County Register site:

22_ducksuniformlarge.jpg

Apparently, our worst fears are true - no Green. And, there IS a small amount of Silver trim in the logo.

The release refers to the metallic color as "Gold", but - if the Pantones I have are true - it really is Bronze. It was referred to me as Bronze, and that's what it looks like when looking at the Pantone color.

Oh - and allegedly (I'm not sure what to believe at this stage) the Orange is called "Orange County Orange"...

So they did keep part of the old unis, the diagonal stripes on the sleeves and lower torso. Albeit cuvred lines and different colors, still a nod to the past. Will reserve judgement until we see the full uniform, including font style. Disappointed with no shoulder patches.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived