New Ducks Logos?

CC97

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres gotta be an accompanying symbol with this .. i refuse to believe they've completely axed the idea of a symbol / crest. but for what its worth .. i'm digging the color combo, and think this could play out as just as unique as their previous look, but with a bit more respect, and alot less disney.

Is that piping? No, that crap has now invaded hockey jersey's. :cursing::cursing:

The white sort of looks like the penguins white uniform based on that pick. Just not quite as steep of a diagonal and the evil orange piping.

If by piping, you mean that thin orange strip, then is isn't new to the NHL. The Ducks third (and fourth) jerseys from 1998 had thin yellow piping separating the torso from the sleeve stripes.

The Oilers home and road jerseys have think red lines on it two surrounding the copper stripes, though they are actually implemented into the fabric and aren't a thin separate piece of material.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The new jerseys look good, if not a bit too Penguins-y.

Now, they just need a logo on the front. A-hem.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

10:30AM PST was the time they officially announced. Just relax...I imagine right now they are having their little unveiling ceremony and within a another 15-30 minutes, it'll all be released on the website. Don't forget...the stuff we've seen before now was stuff we were NOT MEANT TO SEE.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

10:30AM PST was the time they officially announced. Just relax...I imagine right now they are having their little unveiling ceremony and within a another 15-30 minutes, it'll all be released on the website. Don't forget...the stuff we've seen before now was stuff we were NOT MEANT TO SEE.

This is true. I'm still a little surprised there has been no crest.

That's a joke, and a complete downgrade. This is ****ing hockey, not baseball. Scripts on jerseys look like crap. What a shame. Now they have no identity whatsoever. I can just see games now, where they have the little pog logos for teams, you won't even know what the hell it is because they'll have "uck" or something in the little box. So stupid.

10:30AM PST was the time they officially announced.  Just relax...I imagine right now they are having their little unveiling ceremony and within a another 15-30 minutes, it'll all be released on the website.  Don't forget...the stuff we've seen before now was stuff we were NOT MEANT TO SEE.

This is true. I'm still a little surprised there has been no crest.

for the 50th time, your'e looking at the crest.... :D

Archived