New Ducks Logos?

CC97

True, but I wouldn't mind seeing script on the jersey in some way. Right now the Rangers are the only team that doesn't have a logo on the front of their primary jerseys.

I'd prefer to see the wordmark on a third jersey, similar to the Ducks third now. That one rules! :D

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True, but I wouldn't mind seeing script on the jersey in some way. Right now the Rangers are the only team that doesn't have a logo on the front of their primary jerseys.

I'd prefer to see the wordmark on a third jersey, similar to the Ducks third now. That one rules! :D

I'm not a diehard Ducks fan (but I do like the ducks) but I honestly hate their third jersey. It's an extremely tired design, the colors look horrid together and I'm not a huge fan of the baseball-like script on the front. Just myu two cents.

I'm not a diehard Ducks fan (but I do like the ducks) but I honestly hate their third jersey. It's an extremely tired design, the colors look horrid together and I'm not a huge fan of the baseball-like script on the front. Just myu two cents.

Yeah I agree, its way too bland, and the script is very overrated

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• 2 weeks later...

He's right: http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/articles/2889636.html

Ducks prepare for a new look

In addition to dropping "Mighty" from nickname and possibly renaming the arena, the team might see major offseason roster moves.

By Elliott Teaford

DAILY BREEZE

One era came to an end and another began when the Mighty Ducks were eliminated by the Edmonton Oilers in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Saturday night at the Pond.

When the Ducks hit the ice next season, they will do so with a new name and new uniforms with new colors and a new logo. They also might play in a newly renamed arena as the last links to Disney's ownership are severed.

The Anaheim Ducks, rather than the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, are expected to introduce orange and black uniforms next month to replace the eggplant and jade of the Disney regime as new owners Henry and Susan Samueli put their own stamp on the 13-year-old franchise.

What's more, Arrowhead's sponsorship of the Pond ends Sept. 30, and other companies such as Toyota, Delta Air Lines and Cingular reportedly have joined the water company in talks about the arena's naming rights.

"I'm very proud of this team," Henry Samueli said Saturday night. "I've had no second thoughts (about buying the team from Disney for $75 million last June). This has been fun, exciting, everything and 10 times more than we were expecting. I can't wait for the (next) season to start."

I don't know if that means they're gonna look like the Flyers or what, but I guess we'll see.

He's right: http://www.dailybreeze.com/sports/articles/2889636.html
Ducks prepare for a new look

In addition to dropping "Mighty" from nickname and possibly renaming the arena, the team might see major offseason roster moves.

By Elliott Teaford

DAILY BREEZE

One era came to an end and another began when the Mighty Ducks were eliminated by the Edmonton Oilers in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals Saturday night at the Pond.

When the Ducks hit the ice next season, they will do so with a new name and new uniforms with new colors and a new logo. They also might play in a newly renamed arena as the last links to Disney's ownership are severed.

The Anaheim Ducks, rather than the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, are expected to introduce orange and black uniforms next month to replace the eggplant and jade of the Disney regime as new owners Henry and Susan Samueli put their own stamp on the 13-year-old franchise.

What's more, Arrowhead's sponsorship of the Pond ends Sept. 30, and other companies such as Toyota, Delta Air Lines and Cingular reportedly have joined the water company in talks about the arena's naming rights.

"I'm very proud of this team," Henry Samueli said Saturday night. "I've had no second thoughts (about buying the team from Disney for $75 million last June). This has been fun, exciting, everything and 10 times more than we were expecting. I can't wait for the (next) season to start."

I don't know if that means they're gonna look like the Flyers or what, but I guess we'll see.

I hope not, the Flyers have a very distinctive look. Now if they would only go back to the last orange jerseys.......

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

All I'm going to say on this subject is that Black and Orange are only TWO of the colors in the new color set.

There are FIVE in total (including White).

All I'm going to say on this subject is that Black and Orange are only TWO of the colors in the new color set.

Ack, he found out early again! :P

Yeah, like a month ago...

:P

too bad this forum is too public to post it, he would get in trouble.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

too bad this forum is too public to post it, he would get in trouble.

If only there was a forum that was not public where only a select few could see and the leagues couldn't.

Actually, I only have the Pantone colors...don't have the vector art (yet)...

If it makes anyone feel any better, I had absolutely NO prior knowledge of the Milwaukee Bucks' new redesign...I was completely in the dark on that one...

B)

If it makes anyone feel any better, I had absolutely NO prior knowledge of the Milwaukee Bucks' new redesign...I was completely in the dark on that one...

B)

If you share those vector files I would be a very, very happy person. Even if you made them into large JPEG's I'd still be very happy. Do you know by any chance when exactly the Ducks will unvail their new identity? I know its after the Stanley Cup final, but how long after?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

B)

If you share those vector files I would be a very, very happy person. Even if you made them into large JPEG's I'd still be very happy. Do you know by any chance when exactly the Ducks will unvail their new identity? I know its after the Stanley Cup final, but how long after?

sometime between the finals and the draft, i would assume

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

But if those are the main two colors, the others could be featured in the logo or whatnot...

B)

The local LA news and the stories online say 1 month from now.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Archived