Chargers add to trend

random

I think it looks good as well.

But in a couple notes:

1) So that's what Sun Devil Stadium looks like when full for an NFL stadium. :D  Too bad it comes as a result of a bad situation for San Diego. Hopefully they get it all contained.

2) Anyone taken a look at the end zones where they painted over the Cardinals script with the Charger's script and then put a bolt throug the C and the S that they didn't get covered up with the script? I thought the C with the bolt through it looked like a cool concept idea. Maybe someone could give it a shot.

sig09.jpg

I just switched over from the Radio City Music Awards show to check it out.

I like it.

...I'm just a little freaked, because Ellen K is one of the hosts of this thing...she was in my high school graduation class...yep, West Lafayette H.S. (IN) Class of 1980...

:o

That wouldn't be too bad....

...except that the pants and jersey look to be two slightly different blues, as far as I can tell from that picture.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like the bolts on the pants - all dark are not my favorite.

I'm one to talk, my football team's unis are black pants and Red jerseys (for home games).

Man, the Cheifs could have a nice setup, Red pants & jerseys. ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Usually I hate the solid color uniforms. However, for some reason I think it works well for the Chargers maybe it is the Lightning Bolt down the Pants taht makes the difference.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Chargers just need to restart from scratch.  (And under no circumstances should they use the powder blue for a jersey color.  Pants maybe, but not as a jersey and only if the pants have stripes or something going down the sides.  And get rid of those stupid bolts going over the shoulders and down the pants...they looks so terrible.  And get them an actual logo.  That arch of lightning looks good only on the helmets.  It looks terrible everywhere else.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm usually not in favor of the AOC combinations... but, I LOVE this look on the San Diego Chargers! It's definitely got to be the lightning bolts breaking up the monotony. If they could figure a way to slip a bit of powder blue into these as an ACCENT color, they'd be on to something.

SWEET!

Brian in Boston

I like it.  Personally, I think this is probably the best team to do it.  And I agree, SHB, all red Chiefs, YIKES!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived