What would you want?

gueman

I know we all hope to see our stuff on the field one day. If someone from a major or minor league would see your concept on here and ask you to use your work what would you want in return?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

it depends...

if i designed them for a minor league team, i'd just ask for 2 authentics.

1 authentic signed by everyone on the roster. and 1 authentic for me to wear :)

if it was like the fort worth brahmas or something, season tickets wouldn't do me much good, because i wouldn't want to drive that far for each game.

if it were a pro team, though, i'd want the same thing, plus a few bonuses..

Money.

Jerseys don't pay the bills. And last time I checked, season tickets don't put food on the table.

DITTO!

If your selling your work for stuff instead of cash you ruin it for the rest of us that want to sell it for money. If you start giving it away for free then companys and teams will expect that from all designers.

Plus, they get what they pay for, and if youre giving it away, you must not be all that good.

money.

for a minor league team, i'd probably want between 5 - 30 grand, depending on the level the team plays.

for a major league team, i'd go upwards of 100 grand, and that would be a bargain by current standards.

i know this probably goes against the old 1960s addage of not selling out to the establishment by profiting off your work instead of designing for the love of designing and making no money BUT i live in the real world and I want as much money as possible off it. would it be selling out, you bet because like a poster said, money puts food on the table.

its all about the George, Alex, Abe, Andrew, Benny and U's. :grin:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

For minor league team money, recognition, and some free merchandise if there location is close mabe season tickets.

For major leage team large sum of money, recognition, "autographed" merchandise, mabe season tickets (depends)

Just to have your work used by a professional sports team would be amazing.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Money and an all-expenses paid night at the finest gentleman's club in whatever city the team is located in.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived