Cincinnati bengals

mac

speaking solely for myself, i say no.  i just don't see it, despite sunday's win.  i also, being a bears fan, don't see the bears making a run unless we see what grossman can do.  i have concerns when chandler's in, there's a reason he's called crystal chandelier.  that and kordell apparently left his accuracy in the steel city.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I looked at how each team in the AFC North is doing now, then I compared each of their schedules. Assuming that each team in the NFL is going to be as good (or as bad) as they have been, here are my projected standings.

Baltimore: 12-4

Cincinnati: 8-8

Pittsburgh: 8-8

Cleveland: 7-9

Marvin Lewis is a very canny guy if you ask me! From time to time his name has been mentioned for better coaching jobs than the Bengals, but he has seen a chance to shake up a sleeping franchise and appears to have gotten off to a good start!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

and of course, if they do make the playoffs, here is yet another "we love the underdog" story that we must go through

puke.gif

I would like to seek an exemption from bandwagon status if in fact the Bengals make postseason.  Defensive Tackle Justin Smith is a fellow alum from both the University of Missouri and Jefferson City (MO) High School, the pride of my hometown and the highest ever drafted Mizzou FB player.  If I root for the Bengals it's because of Godzilla, not for any of that feelgood crap.

• 2 years later...
N-O!

We have a better Wide Receiver and Quarterback!

Go home Jake Delhomme

You Can't Handle our Johnsons!

Delhomme, Smith, and K. Johnson>Palmer, C. Johnson, and Houshmondzadeh

Delhomme and Smith have made it to the Super Bowl. You can't say that about your guys.

Two things I found wrong with your post:

1. That post was made in 2003.

Yeah I noticed that after I posted.

Charlotte and Cincinnati may both be known as the Queen City but our Bengals are still better than the Panthers

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived