If MLB postseason started today....

ROCHitman

Detroit's pen has been amazing!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL looking at todays records, here is how the postseason would look like

Boston(East) vs Chicago(Wildcard)

Texas(West) vs Detroit(Central)

I have detroit as Central Division Champions since they have a better Central Division record

New York(East) vs Cincinnati(Wild Card)

Arizona(West) vs St. Louis(Central)

Even though we are halfway through May, Detroit is tied for best record in the Major Leagues

I have detroit as Central Division Champions since they have a better Central Division record

Even though we are halfway through May, Detroit is tied for best record in the Major Leagues

Hey the rangers would be facing one of their greatest catchers ever, Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez!

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Hey the rangers would be facing one of their greatest catchers ever, Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez!

good point didn't think about that til now, but we all know who would win this one. Trust me any team playing Napoleon Showalter is a favorite team of mine :P. Plus the fact the Tigers are my favorite team

I'm hoping that the Tigers can hang on and make a run at the playoffs this year. Been too damn long.

I was at the last game of the season in 1987 when they clinched their last playoff appearance. It was against the Blue Jays. I would love the feel that excitement again.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I'm hoping that the Tigers can hang on and make a run at the playoffs this year. Been too damn long.

I was at the last game of the season in 1987 when they clinched their last playoff appearance. It was against the Blue Jays. I would love the feel that excitement again.

we was robbed!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I'm hoping that the Tigers can hang on and make a run at the playoffs this year.  Been too damn long.

I was at the last game of the season in 1987 when they clinched their last playoff appearance.  It was against the Blue Jays.  I would love the feel that excitement again.

we was robbed!

lmao, 1987 Bluejays were the Tigers BITCH :P

Also here are the Wild Card Standings as of now

American League W L GB

Chi White Sox 26 13

Detroit 26 13

NY Yankees 23 15 2.5

Boston 23 15 2.5

Toronto 22 17 4.0

Oakland 20 19 6.0

Texas 20 19 6.0

National League W L GB

Cincinnati 23 17 --

Philadelphia 22 17 0.5

Arizona 22 18 1.0

Colorado 22 19 1.5

Houston 22 19 1.5

Milwaukee 21 19 2.0

San Francisco 21 20 2.5

LA Dodgers 21 20 2.5

Atlanta 20 20 3.0

Chi Cubs 17 22 5.5

Looks like Toronto is lurking in on New York and Boston

Thank god the bats have been hot for the Jays, cause their pitching situation is a mess with Burnett & Chacin injured and Towers sucking. Plus they are commiting way more errors in the infield, but everybody knew that was gonna happen.

Until they get healthy and into a groove I don't think they'll be able to keep pace in the AL East.

There are trade rumours with the Marlins for D-Train but I think someboy like Lohse from the Twins is a better trade choice for the Jays.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Thank god the bats have been hot for the Jays, cause their pitching situation is a mess with Burnett & Chacin injured and Towers sucking. Plus they are commiting way more errors in the infield, but everybody knew that was gonna happen.

Until they get healthy and into a groove I don't think they'll be able to keep pace in the AL East.

There are trade rumours with the Marlins for D-Train but I think someboy like Lohse from the Twins is a better trade choice for the Jays.

i've also heard rumors that he could go to the Yankees, Tigers, even the Diamonbacks, I think by midseason we'll all know where Dontrelle lands

Lohse was optioned to AAA-Rochester today.

KC released Joe Mays and you could have him :P

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

i've also heard rumors that he could go to the Yankees, Tigers, even the Diamonbacks, I think by midseason we'll all know where Dontrelle lands

Willis will likely end up in New York before the end of the season, whether it be the Yankees (who are always looking to upgrade) or the Mets (who lost Zambrano and have no SP depth behind Pedro and Glavine).

All I have to say is holy :censored:. The Tiger have a full game lead in the Central in mid-May! Finally after the multiple 100 loss seasons, the genus that was Randy Smith, the dumbass contracts to crappy players like Higgy, could this be for real?!

I have some memory of the 93 season, but the closest thing to a winning season that I can actually remember was their mini wild card run back in 2000.

Go Tigers!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

And the Cardinals and Cubs.

Don't anyone get your hopes up.

I've heard Red Sox too, but I can't see Theo parting with our top pitching prospects to get him.

IUe6Hvh.png

I've heard Red Sox too, but I can't see Theo parting with our top pitching prospects to get him.

I just noticed I spelled Diamondbacks wrong :P. But with the Marlins and their firing sale, Who knows where they are going to send them for a quick buck. I am hoping Tigers, he would boost the team in so many ways, but a Tigers fan can hope :D

Willis will likely end up in New York before the end of the season, whether it be the Yankees (who are always looking to upgrade) or the Mets (who lost Zambrano and have no SP depth behind Pedro and Glavine).

If D-Train winds up with the Mets, we might as well declare the Mets' triple-A affiliate as being no longer in Norfolk, but in South Florida.

Lo Duca, Delgado, now this?

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

If D-Train winds up with the Mets, we might as well declare the Mets' triple-A affiliate as being no longer in Norfolk, but in South Florida.

Lo Duca, Delgado, now this?

Talking about former Mets prospects, Mike Jacobs will be a star inthe MLB if he can get better at hitting for average he. I saw a few games on MSG at the end of last year before they went to SNY (which I don't get) and he has one of the best swings i have ever seen. He was traded to Florida as part of the Delgado trade and is the starting 1B for the marlins.

MLB Player Page

You can see some highlights on the right of this page

saBS.png

well one week later here is what the playoffs would look like this week if the season started today

American League

Detroit Tigers(Central, Best Record in MLB)

vs

Texas Rangers(West)

Chicago Whitesox(WC)

vs

Boston Redsox(East)

National League

Arizona Diamondbacks(West)

vs

St. Louis Cardinals(Central)

New York Mets(East)

vs

Cincinnati Reds(WC)

If you notice there are no Padres, Angels, Braves, Astros or YANKEES ^_^ in the mix and when there are no Yankees, it is a good day.

ALDS: Yankees (East) vs. Tigers (Wild Card)

Angels (West) vs. White Sox (Central)

NLDS: Mets (East) vs. Phillies (Wild Card)

Dodgers (West) vs. Cardinals (Central)

ALCS: Yankees vs. White Sox

NLCS: Mets vs. Cardinals

WS: Yankees vs. Mets

CHAMPS: Yankees

And as I mentioned before, if u Boston fans think that the Yankees are not going to go all the way this year, I suggest you get urselves another BEEEHHHHAAAARRRRR :D GO YANKS!

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Archived