Paul Lukas's Uniwatch blog

BJ Sands

In the comments section...

Congratulations Paul-

First the UniWatch column, then your own blog?who knows what?s next? UniWatch, the Movie? I?ve been looking for an outlet to express views on the industry since being banished for the 3rd time this month on the Creamer site. I have a real home now so thanks. My only concern is I have a business to run and this is going to eat significantly into my productivity. Oh well all in the name of Uniform chatter?

Tom O?Grady

Gameplan Creative,LLC

:upside:

In the comments section...
Congratulations Paul-

First the UniWatch column, then your own blog?who knows what?s next? UniWatch, the Movie? I?ve been looking for an outlet to express views on the industry since being banished for the 3rd time this month on the Creamer site. I have a real home now so thanks. My only concern is I have a business to run and this is going to eat significantly into my productivity. Oh well all in the name of Uniform chatter?

Tom O?Grady

Gameplan Creative,LLC

:upside:

Oh, I'm sure Paul's just going to love having him around... :rolleyes:

nav-logo.png

this gave me a lil tickle, good lord what a :censored: he is

Paul FYI? you need one of those clever little icons (your own secondary logo)i in front of your url in the address bar? Tom

That guy is not too bright, he whines about superhuman and freakish physique's and uses guys that look about average to me. I've been in great shape all my life because of sports, this dude must be a lard *** and feels anyone that's in shape is superhuman or freakish.

Anyways, who is this guy? Why does everyone have a freakin BLOG...

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I think there was some cross-pollenation of the hate for Tom here. I dont think people hate Paul so much as they are jealous of the fact he gets paid to write about what all of us are thinking.

My only issue with Lukas is that he take a little bot of a "you are stupid if you dont agree with me" attitude.

(you know, they say you hate in other what you most hate about yourself, so there!)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/?p=20#comment-73

Paul-

Thanks for adding the stir-up into the address bar on the new blog site. The blog now feels officially ?official?? great work.

Miller Lite??? Man Laws??? Ridiculing uniform conversations???

No need to boycott is correct. If you?re drinking a Miller Lite you ain?t drinking, you?re just takin? your Man kidneys out for a little urination workout? Yechhh?

And isn?t Miller Park the name of the Brewers ballpark?

Ok, I?ll fire the first salvo then on the current Brewers uniform?their numbers and player lettering look like stale leftover Letraset press type from the early ?80?s? Brutal? take that MIller?

Can't the smacktard use a dictionary to see that it isn't spelled "stir-up," but rather "stirrup?" <_<

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

damn... what was tom's screenname on here? and what did he do to  :censored: everyone off so bad?

BrickandIvy, Meangreen, and SPORTSDOCTOR. He bascially was a troll. He bashed all designs that weren't made by his comany. He bashed other members from not thinking the same way as him. He went after other top designers as well, I think Todd Radom was one.

He also claimes to create the secondary logo even though they existed long before his company. One such secondary logo that was made before him was the Blackhawks "C" logo.

damn... what was tom's screenname on here? and what did he do to  :censored: everyone off so bad?

BrickandIvy, Meangreen, and SPORTSDOCTOR.

DropShadow was his fourth.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived