Round 2 voting

GameCock82

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, I'm sorry I missed out on this one. Simply had too much else going on and never finished.

I think I would have been beat, though.

Ditto. Mine definitely would have been crushed.

Hey, GameCock, am I eligible to vote? I love almost all of these, especially the 'Double Diamond' logo.

Green

[A] - 1

- 1 Double Diamond concept and logo is OUTSTANDING!

[C] - 1

[D] - 1

Gray

[A] - 1

[C] - 2 (Coin Flip)

[D] - 2

I think some of the designs needed better explanation of the actual athlete they represent. It wasn't clear that AO8 is Alexander Ovechkin. I'm' also guessing Air Agility MV is for Michael Vick. Same goes for the closer 57 and L21 soccer design. Who are these athletes?

I think some of the designs needed better explanation of the actual athlete they represent. It wasn't clear that AO8 is Alexander Ovechkin. I'm' also guessing Air Agility MV is for Michael Vick. Same goes for the closer 57 and L21 soccer design. Who are these athletes?

I'm guessing the L21 you're talking about is Landon Donovan. There's a 'D' in the 2.

I'm guessing the L21 you're talking about is Landon Donovan. There's a 'D' in the 2.

now see, i didn't know who it was, but i thought it was an AWESOME LP21 logo. where the P and 2 are the same... i didn't know it was supposed to be a D. hmmm... thoughts changing. maybe if the bottom vertical line was the green it would make it more of a D/2 and less of a P/2.

footer_helmet.gif

Archived