Tigers have best W-L in MLB

brinkeguthrie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we also won 2 out of 3 against a pretty good Indians team. Lets just see how we do against the Redsox and Yankees first before we start the Tigers World Series Champions

The Tigers are a decent team and shoudl battle all year for a playoff spot but they will hit a wall eventually and must bounce back from that when they do for me to beleive in them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

let's not forget the 2 of 3 from a good cincinatti team, and the insane comeback the other day over kansas city where we were down 6-0 in the first and came back and won 13-8...a true character builder of a game.

sure, we've faced KC eight times already, but we've also beat them every single time, thank you very much. 31 games so far against division foes, and 22 wins says alot. you gotta beat your division rivals to win the division, and the tigers are doing that handily. the sox will get their turn.

vs. cleveland: 7-3

vs. kansas city: 8-0

vs. minnesota: 7-2

vs. chicago: 0-3

that record doesn't look flukey at all to me.

I'm not at all surprised by the Tigers' progress so far. Jim Leyland is one hell of a manager, and I was pretty sure when they hired him that things were going to get better for the franchise.

Too bad for Pittsburgh; a team like that sure could have stood to have a manager like him. Hell, he was their manager when they were last good. Their management is comprised of a bunch of idiots, to state the obvious. <_<

And to think Ed Wade hired Charlie Manuel over Jim Leyland, despite Leyland practically begging through the media to manage the Phillies.

Ed Wade now has no job. :woot:

Charlie Manuel, for some stupid reason, does. :mad:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How bout those Tigers!

0-6 vs Chisox and Yankees

wow im feeling some bitterness from el capitan

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

How bout those Tigers!

0-6 vs Chisox and Yankees

Looking more like Paper Tigers

Paper Tigers beat Rock Lobsters beat Scissors Lizards beat Paper Tigers.

:P

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I don't know, the Tigers haven't done so well against above .500 teams but I definitely think they are legit. If this isn't their year, then it's definitely next year.

I dont think Tigers fans care who they beat, as long as they can say the same thing as the person who posted before them

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

here's the thing about the Tigers hot start...to finish with 98 wins (which in my eyes is the magic wild card number), they need to play just above .500 ball for the rest of the year. the beauty thing is that they play 10 of their last 16 games this season against KC and Baltimore, powerhouses that they are.

i'm a tigers fan, always have been, always will be. this is the first year in a looooooooooooong time i'm feeling realistic about my hopes for their success.

Archived