Some nfl ideas

epper

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bucs_orange_pewter.gif

This looks awesome. I've said it before, I'll say it again, wear the same color pants as your jerseys with alternates of this nature. I'm still adament about the Texans wearing the blue pants with their red alternate jersey. I really like the orange, and I think other people will get that they used to wear orange jerseys, so it probably would be accepted as a good alternate. I don't however like the idea of a pewter alternate jersey.

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

I had an idea, but have been struggling with it. How about the Packers with green pants with their white jerseys?

the only way any pants color other than gold would work in the Packers' current scheme would be to a) add a gold alternate jersey like i proposed, where only white pants would work, or B) just screw history over and make the change that was supposed to happen 10 years ago...and that's not happening. as long as the packers use the shade of gold they do, green pants will never work. trust me.

as for the niners in red pants-that does blow.  almost as bad an idea as green pants for the aforementioned Pack.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Minus the green pants (A), tell me every change I made here doesn't look awesome...

pack_rams.gif

(A) Green pants for Packers

(B) Closed sleeve stripes for Packers to match rest of uniform

© Changed Gold back to Yellow for Rams

(D) Changed Navy back to Royal for Rams

Credit JQK's posted idea for really getting me to like the Rams like that.

as i said, green pants would work only if the color scheme was altered, which isn't happening in the near future.  and like the cool puck, i can tell some difference in teh rams but not a whole lot.

2016cubscreamsig.png

IMO, idf it wasn't the Packers, I think the green pants would work fine, but it is so they don't. (Packers=yellow pants!)

I personally think the gold they have was a great change for the Rams. The yellow needed toning down, and I don't really see any reason to bring the yellow back.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Darker colors is a fad that will some day die down, and only a few teams will keep it. Maybe the Rams will be one, I dunno.

In the past five years many teams have changed yellow to gold, royal to navy, and even bright red to a deep red is often proposed. I just think it will die off in many cases.

i had once been on the side of a fence adamantly against the bears making any changes.  i am now on the fence after thinking about it recently, and still seated on said fence after your take.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Some changes I would like to see would be

Cardinals adding silver trim around numbers and letters on jersey:

copy & paste

New England using white pants on for the road:

copy & paste

Someone mentioned wanting to see a green jets helmet, i dont favor that look but here it is (with my new england white pant look also):

copy & paste

I think the Cards look excellent there, but I really don't care for that New England look. I hate the white-on-white with a silver helmet. It looks bad on Carolina, and it looks bad there. Why not silver pants to match the helmet? With an all-white uniform and a light shade of helmet (silver), things just look mismatched and there is not enough contrast.

Archived