Dutch Football Jerseys

iowahoo

You may want to send your comments toward an office building in Beaverton, Oregon.

Be sure to use an orange envelope, or it may get lost in the sea of fan mail expected with the recent unveiling of the University of Oregon football team's fall collection.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

What are those flags underneath the KNVB logo?

The one on the left is a dutch flag and the other is the flag of the Ivory Coast.

It is customary in soccer to add an embroidery to the shirt for the specific high profile match, usually says soemthing like:

Netherlands v Argentina

21 June 2006

World Cup

Instead they apperantly have chosen to put the two countries flags on, which is pretty cool.

fade.gif

The Dutch unis get my vote for ugliest in the Cup.

I usually love the Dutch kits, with orange jerseys and white shorts, but the all Orange look is horrible, and those dark letters look cheap and amateur.

Someone needs to tell Nike that Holland is not Syracuse. Orange and white, not orange and orange.

The Dutch unis get my vote for ugliest in the Cup.

I usually love the Dutch kits, with orange jerseys and white shorts, but the all Orange look is horrible, and those dark letters look cheap and amateur.

Someone needs to tell Nike that Holland is not Syracuse. Orange and white, not orange and orange.

I think you hit the nail on the head...

they are very Syracuse looking. The real dutch orange is much less orange-red and more orange-yellow. I don't mind the numbers I just mind the hue of the orange.

I am not certain, but I think the official strip is orange shirts and white shorts, with retro blue socks. I think they have had to vchange the shorts in one or two games because of a clash with other teams shorts, and have also changed the socks in that case.

I could be wrong on all of that however! They are playing in all Orange against Argentina can't see what the clash is there?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

uwchol16.jpg

Looks good to me.

It just looks like a normal number nine that is sort of weird looking because of the way the jersey is wrinkled or whatever.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

No, the flag of Serbia and Montenegro runs blue/white/red, top to bottom. This is the flag of the Netherlands, which runs red/white/blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of..._Montenegro.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of...Netherlands.svg

t1_vannistlerooy.jpg

EDIT: Fixed the colors (thanks, Phenomenal!)

The one on the left is a dutch flag and the other is the flag of the Ivory Coast.

It is customary in soccer to add an embroidery to the shirt for the specific high profile match, usually says soemthing like:

Netherlands v Argentina

21 June 2006

World Cup

Instead they apperantly have chosen to put the two countries flags on, which is pretty cool.

Shouldn't this be Dutch Voetbal Jerseys?

Anyhoo, I am amazed that Nike would make special double-flag jerseys for Holland and not for the five-time champions or the nation from which Phil Knight draws his cheques.

Umbro used to make special uniforms for each team, each game. England and Ireland in 2002 had special uniforms spelling out the opponent and the date of the match.

No, the flag of Serbia and Montenegro runs blue/white/red, top to bottom. This is the flag of the Netherlands, which runs red/white/blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of..._Montenegro.svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Flag_of...Netherlands.svg

t1_vannistlerooy.jpg

Fixed

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Netherlands v Argentina

21 June 2006

World Cup

Shouldn't this be Dutch Voetbal Jerseys?

Anyhoo, I am amazed that Nike would make special double-flag jerseys for Holland and not for the five-time champions or the nation from which Phil Knight draws his cheques.

Umbro used to make special uniforms for each team, each game. England and Ireland in 2002 had special uniforms spelling out the opponent and the date of the match.

Australia do a similar thing, for example tonights will say.....

2006 FIFA WORLD CUP

CROATIA v AUSTRALIA

22 JUNE 2006

STUTTGART, GERMANY

obviously, dates, opponents, events and city changes every game, we do that for most sports too

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived