Thrashers 3rd

MrHockey9

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, this is awful.

First there's the powder blue jersey (Evil Color), then the sleeve stripes are only on 1 sleeve. The Atlanta written down the side of one. No sleeve numbers, and a lace-up for a jersey that's anything but old style.

This is worse than Dallas. Even though it has a horrible logo, it looks like a jersey. This don't. This looks like they ran out of material for the other sleeve.

I actually like the idea of only putting the number on one sleeve, and then doing something different with the other sleeve. But the ATLANTA on the sleeve looks ridiculous.

Plus I think there should be a rule about lace-ups ... THEY MUST BE RELEVANT.  Either through the design of the jersey, or the age of the team.

Actually, I think these are close to being good.  Not saying they are good, just think they're almost there.  If the sleeve stripes were on both sleeves and the "Atlanta" was taken off, they'd be fine.  I'd also take off the lace-up collar, but that could go either way.

I actually like it, but I wouldn't have put the Atlanta on the sleeve. I would have put the Atlanta with the dark blue background on the bottom of the front of the jersey like the Kings jerseys. Am I only one of few who thinks powder blue is an awesome color???

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

Great potential, bad execution.

That color blue does look sweet with the Thrashers crest. The dark blue seams also rock!

The whole thing gets phuked by the lack of symetry. The text down one sleeve is house league crap.

I get the feeling too many non designer types had their paws in this years crop of alternates.

Anyone else besides me notice that these are half a ripoff of Columbus' new third jersey?  Same sleeve striping, only on one sleeve.

I don't actually mind having Atlanta going down the sleeve, it's the fact that it's only on one sleeve that bothers me.

And I don't see black anywhere, which is a good thing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Wow, those are spectacularly bad jerseys.

On the whole, however, they would be acceptable jerseys if it wasn't for "Atlanta" being written on the sleeve.  It looks horrible, as does the fact that the jersey is not symterical.

It's a disaster.  If they were to drop the "Atlanta" on the sleeve and make the two sleeves/shoulders match up, then it would be ok.

Archived