Return to the XFL!

Ben5

The Las Vegas one is great. Come to think of it so is the Rage one, but I'm not a fan of the Arnold Schwarzenneger(?) logo that they used. The jerseys are great though. Very Chargers-esque.

As always thanks for the C&C so far, and please keep it coming. Plus share any stories you have about the XFL. Did anyone actually go to a game?

1) I still own an Orlando Rage hat.

2) We went to the 1st ever Rage game in the Citrus Bowl. What a DUMP that place is! The place was so crowded and so poorly organized that we missed the majority of the 1st quarter in line at the gate. Which means that we missed the legendary "1st kickoff, broken shoulder play" that everyone remembers.

3) I liked the XFL, and 100% believe that it wouldve worked had the media gotten over the fact that it was run by Vince McMahon.

SigReflect.png

I tried to stay away from lightning bolts on the pants for 2 reasons. 1. I don't want it to be a total Chargers rip off. 2. I want each team to look unique (is that a tease for another team?).

Thanks for the stories guys. Unfortunately I couldn't access the site last night, but I will try to post 2 today. Don't worry, every team will be done.

• 1 month later...

Oops. Sorry guys. I few things happened that I derailed me from this project. I had to remake all the jerseys I hadn't posted. I'm almost done with them, so expect to see this finished by the end of the week hopefully.

Moving on, here are the Memphis Maniax!

For the 'Ax, I decided to keep elements of their original jerseys. I've eliminated the head secondary logo and the yellow from their scheme.

Maniax.gif

C&C is appreciated.

3) I liked the XFL, and 100% believe that it wouldve worked had the media gotten over the fact that it was run by Vince McMahon.

I 100% believe that you're correct. I always hold out hope that McMahon goes for it again, but it looks like all of the networks have NFL attachments now.

What a shame.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

i really like what you have done so far, excluding the template you used for the 'Ax, because it makes the numbers look too high on the torso, it makes me wonder what is on the side of the jersey, and it makes the whole concept static and uninteresting. other than that issue, i like that this is being started back up again, and hurry up and deliver my bolts complete with bolts on the side of the pants (yeah i caught on).

I 100% believe that you're correct. I always hold out hope that McMahon goes for it again, but it looks like all of the networks have NFL attachments now.

What a shame.

I loved it, personally. One of the better football games I'd ever seen happened in the XFL -- the Double OT game between LA and Chicago.

I agree that had the League not been run by Vince McMahon it wouldn't have recieved the criticism it did. I, for one, wish the League was still running.

IUe6Hvh.png

What a shame.

I loved it, personally. One of the better football games I'd ever seen happened in the XFL -- the Double OT game between LA and Chicago.

I agree that had the League not been run by Vince McMahon it wouldn't have recieved the criticism it did. I, for one, wish the League was still running.

True but rating don't lie. If the NFL is not involved in some way then a spring league will not work. Especially if Vince McMahon is a part of it. He good at WWE stuff not football.

Archived