Browns in brown pants?

cableguy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the Brown pants and they do look better with the orange and brown socks.. Brown is way better than orange

thank you

anyways are team name is the Browns

If they had stripes I'd agree with the both of you. Until then they're just OK.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Am i the only person in the whole world who thinks the brown pants look 10x better than the orange pants

im all for the orange jersey on white pants but please never bring back the orange pants

The orange pants were awesome. What're you on.

Brian%20Sipe.jpg

The helmet matches the pants! The shirt matches the socks! My eyes approve. I can't stress this enough.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Am i the only person in the whole world who thinks the brown pants look 10x better than the orange pants

im all for the orange jersey on white pants but please never bring back the orange pants

Brian%20Sipe.jpg

The helmet matches the pants! The shirt matches the socks! My eyes approve. I can't stress this enough.

...and to throw fuel on the fire...the facemask matches the stripes/numbers/team colors.

KISSwall09.jpg

Brian%20Sipe.jpg

That's like my rule of thumb when doing a concept.

It looks the best that way. Just a prefect compromise/distribution of colors.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

...and to throw fuel on the fire...the facemask matches the stripes/numbers/team colors.

Yeah really. That grey facemask is a dumb affectation.

Another plus to all the brown and orange is how autumnal it looks in a generally autumnal sport. The Browns never make it into January, but if they ever should,

kosar.2.jpg

Hooray! Lots of white with brown here and there! Looks like midwestern winter to me.

Yeah really. That grey facemask is a dumb affectation.

Another plus to all the brown and orange is how autumnal it looks in a generally autumnal sport. The Browns never make it into January, but if they ever should,

kosar.2.jpg

Hooray! Lots of white with brown here and there! Looks like midwestern winter to me.

They'll make it to January this year guaranteed.

The regular season ends on January 3, 2010. :D

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I just got Madden 10 (PS3) and I don't think the brown pants are even an option this time. Typical Madden...puts them in when they are not used and takes them out when they are an option. If I'm wrong, sorry, but I didn't see them just messing with the unis for a few minutes.

It is neat this year to choose from head to toe. What's odd is that I believe if you choose 1960's Browns helmet, you get a white mask.

KISSwall09.jpg

photo7.jpg

And there it is... the perfect example of what an NFL uniform is supposed to look like right next to what an NFL uniform is not supposed to look like. Add the white pants back to the Browns and you have an example of what a perfect NFL game looks like. Instead, thanks to the look of the Packers, the Browns look even more silly than usual in those abominations. Hope all you brown pants fans are happy. :P

BB52Big.jpg

As rumored in The Plain Dealer a month ago, the Browns wore brown pants in their first road game. They are expected to wear brown pants all season on the road and their traditional white pants at home. That is, unless there is a public outcry. They may grow on you, however.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...rady_quinn.html

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

photo7.jpg

And there it is... the perfect example of what an NFL uniform is supposed to look like right next to what an NFL uniform is not supposed to look like. Add the white pants back to the Browns and you have an example of what a perfect NFL game looks like. Instead, thanks to the look of the Packers, the Browns look even more silly than usual in those abominations. Hope all you brown pants fans are happy. :P

i am happy

i would rather have brown pants then have my helmet and pants be different tones of the same color

The Bears are wearing blue pants tonight. I hope this is a preseason thing only, and it's back to white pants all the time when the games count.

As rumored in The Plain Dealer a month ago, the Browns wore brown pants in their first road game. They are expected to wear brown pants all season on the road and their traditional white pants at home. That is, unless there is a public outcry. They may grow on you, however.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...rady_quinn.html

Let the outcry begin. Or at least put some stripes on the f-ing things.

BB52Big.jpg

photo7.jpg

Ha, except the Packers' mismatching yellows look absolutely horrible.

I LOVE the brown pants on the Browns, I think they look awesome and sleek.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived